★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Super Word Find 24 hour Sale!

01-31-2009, 01:25 AM
#1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 21
Super Word Find 24 hour Sale!

Hi Guys,

To celebrate our 25,000 download of Super Word Find Lite, we are having a 24 hour only $0.99 sale on the full version.

The full version has the exact same gameplay as the Lite version but includes 50 new puzzles including 5 Super Puzzles which each have about 200 words in them.



You can get the full version here - http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=299608751&mt=8

Enjoy!

-Mastidon


Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by salsamd; 02-01-2009 at 03:05 AM.
01-31-2009, 01:26 AM
#2
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: In My Head
Posts: 3,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastidon View Post
Hi Guys,

To celebrate our 25,000 download of Super Word Find Lite, we are having a 24 hour only $0.99 sale on the full version.

The full version has the exact same gameplay as the Lite version but includes 50 new puzzles including 5 Super Puzzles which each have about 200 words in them.

You can get the full version here - http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=299608751&mt=8

Enjoy!

-Mastidon
Awesome! I already have it but it is really worth it!

Gamecenter:1337brian

01-31-2009, 02:08 AM
#3
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,866
Very neat, I used to love these as a kid. These days though.. I'm not so sure I'd enjoy them as much. How about a YouTube showing the application in one of the puzzles? Not to solve it, but to see how the UI is and how smooth the game play is. Maybe the features of the application and what it can do.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
01-31-2009, 03:21 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donburns99 View Post
Very neat, I used to love these as a kid. These days though.. I'm not so sure I'd enjoy them as much. How about a YouTube showing the application in one of the puzzles? Not to solve it, but to see how the UI is and how smooth the game play is. Maybe the features of the application and what it can do.
Your wish is my command -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr0hP-vwiaM
01-31-2009, 07:03 AM
#5
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,186
Great video, it showcases the features really well. I already have several games of this genre, but this looks to have some features the others don't have. Specifically zooming, and the ability to change the colour scheme.
01-31-2009, 10:51 AM
#6
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by snow_mani View Post
Great video, it showcases the features really well. I already have several games of this genre, but this looks to have some features the others don't have. Specifically zooming, and the ability to change the colour scheme.
It is what we are most proud of. We are the only word find game to take advantage of the iPhone's features like zoom and rotate. As far as I know, we are also the only one to have puzzles across multiple screens. In an unzoomed form, our puzzles take up the following:

Small - 1 screen (10 - 25 words)
Medium - 4 screens (50 words)
Large = 9 screens (100 words)
Super - 16 screens (200 words)

We hope you enjoy it!
01-31-2009, 10:59 AM
#7
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: In My Head
Posts: 3,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donburns99 View Post
Very neat, I used to love these as a kid. These days though.. I'm not so sure I'd enjoy them as much. How about a YouTube showing the application in one of the puzzles? Not to solve it, but to see how the UI is and how smooth the game play is. Maybe the features of the application and what it can do.
They have a lite ver. I got that and wound up buying the full version, very good game, if you like word searches...

Gamecenter:1337brian
01-31-2009, 11:50 AM
#8
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Upstate NY/USA
Posts: 2,409
I agree with all. This is above the standard word search game genre with its zoom in mode and ability to play on multiple screens. Nice that the price dropped but definitely worth even the higher asking price to me, considering all the games it holds.
01-31-2009, 11:59 AM
#9
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,326
Hi, I liked the lite version. One thing I wanted to know was jow long can you play with one charge of the battery? ( 0 brightness, no wi fi)

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago

Last edited by pablo19; 01-31-2009 at 12:52 PM.
01-31-2009, 12:45 PM
#10
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 409
Send a message via AIM to costanza
How much does this usually go for?