★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: #1 RPG in Russia! (1/12/10)
#1 RPG in Israel! (1/14/10)
#1 RPG in Poland! (1/17/10)
The game has got the highest review rating from TouchMyApps.com.

Discover the new land of fantasy heroes ready to fight and win under your reign.

--APP DESCRIPTION--

Palm Heroes plunges you into the world full of exciting fantasy adventures and epic battles. Lead your own armies as a barbarian orc chief, a noble knight, a mighty wizard, a fast beautiful sorceress, a warlock, or a creepy undead necromancer! Its you who decide how to rule towns and manage resources, how to train and improve your warriors.

As your kingdom grows and your heroes get more powerful, you will explore new areas, develop new skills, improve your magic power and meet different beasts to fight.

This game will keep you entertained for hours always intriguing and challenging!

--CONTROLS--

Tap a finger to choose where to go. Tap again to confirm.
-or-
Tap&hold for one sec. to enter "autozoom" mode, and slide your finger to choose more precise spot. Tap on the X to confirm.

"Pinch in" to manually zoom in

Both autozoom and autocentering in autozoom can be turned off in the game settings.

The X disappears after 2sec, to be able to choose another place.

Sliding just ONE finger scrolls the map

Swipe 3 fingers left-right to switch heroes/castles (optional)

Pinch out to view minimap. Pinch in to get back to the main view.

For all game controls visit HELP section in the main menu

---- GAME MANUAL!!! ----
Iphone version of Palm Heroes now has a PDF manual (thanks to 3EHUT4UK for updating it!):
http://www.palmheroes.com/ph/manuals/manual_en_iphone.zip

How to read PDFs on the iphone: download Stanza for the iphone & for the PC/mac (both free), open the manual in the big stanza (pc/mac), turn book sharing on, run the iphone stanza, go to "shared books", download it. Voila! You can now read the manual on the iphone! The PDF is also printer-friendly too.

follow us on twitter!
http://twitter.com/palmheroes

nephilim apps's comments:
It was originally 10 Dollar and i always wanted to get it but just dropped to 99 cents

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/palm-heroes/id324897774?mt=8
02-13-2010, 10:55 PM
bought it..! i saw the game back in old days, but i didnt buy because it was pretty pricey

i havnt tried it yet thou..

02-13-2010, 10:55 PM
Worth every penny even at 10 dollars, so 1 dollar is beyond a steal... it's positively amoral.
02-13-2010, 11:45 PM
wow nice, got it
02-14-2010, 12:52 AM
I do love the Heroes of Might and Magic feel to it.

Current: iPhone 6S, new 3DS, Vita
02-14-2010, 03:47 AM
i just bought it.
02-14-2010, 05:09 AM
bought it too For this price it's a must have game

gamecenter id - volodymyrqa
02-14-2010, 09:35 AM
You can download a very good manual in English in pdf-format here:
www.palmheroes.com/manuals/manual_eng_iphone.zip

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
02-14-2010, 09:40 AM
I always loved the HOMM games and I will probably buy this game, but I would like to know:

Are you actually able to see what's going on on that little sceen?
Can you zoom in and out?

Is the control scheme good or bad?

EDIT: Ups! I just found that there is a lite version :-)

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!

Last edited by jyhjyh; 02-14-2010 at 10:18 AM.
02-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyhjyh View Post
Are you actually able to see what's going on on that little sceen?
Can you zoom in and out?

Is the control scheme good or bad?
try lite version and see yourself... to me it is still a bit confusing (for example sometimes trees/mountains/anything is so densely packed that you just don't know where is a tiny spot that allows you to move forward)

apart from that you can touch and hold and then game is zoomed x2 - but you can't do much this way, only set the destination of a hero movement and still it is UNDER your finger (so you don't see anything anyway) and not A BIT OVER your finger (like apple's zoom or iphone's keyboard)

and you have to tap twice to move, which can end up in setting your destination "a bit to the side" and you will be fighting rather than collecting an artifact...

still it is playable over and have a strong feel of being part of heroes series

iLike & iRecommend: Archibald's Adventures, Blimp, Bombardiers Guild, Boulder Dash - ROCKS!, Critter Crunch, Durak, Edge, Eliss, Fieldrunners, Flick Fishing, Flight Control, Galcon, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, Handy Jacks, Memovator, Quadrix, Rolando, Rolando 2, Smart Sokoban Pro, Squares, Space Miner, Totemo, Train Conductor