★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Any requests for particular Game Reviews?

07-16-2008, 03:29 PM
Administrator [Original Poster]
Any requests for particular Game Reviews?

Hi all,

If anyone has an app they'd like to see reviewed before they buy it, post it here. We're focusing on gaming apps, of course.

Right now, we've been sort of doing a hodgepodge what what we've found interesting and also apps that might be a big deal.

Our reviews are sort of "first impression" reviews, we can't actually solve every game in the time it takes to do a review. I think for a platform like the iPhone, first impression reviews are valid though, since you basically want to know if there are any major flaws or problems with gameplay. Also the videos are very helpful in seeing if its a game you are interested in. In some ways, I feel like the videos are the most helpful.

You can always email us at tips@toucharcade.com and both Blake and I will get it.

We're working on a couple right now, including Vay, MotionX Poker, and Chopper. But add any others you might want to see.

arn
07-16-2008, 04:03 PM
Send a message via AIM to matt
Enigmo
Cro-Mag Rally
Critter Crunch
South Park Imaginationland

Thanks in advance, this site is awesome.

07-16-2008, 04:11 PM
i would like to see a good review of beatmaker..
07-16-2008, 05:27 PM
----- -----

Last edited by Mr Skills; 07-16-2008 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Wrong thread :(
07-16-2008, 05:28 PM
I would love to see a comparative review of the Cro-Mag Rally and Crash Bandicoot.
07-17-2008, 10:19 AM
I would love to see a comparative review of the iPhone Vs PSP

I'd Like to see how the iPhone compares to the PSP on spec and performance.

How does the gaming experience compare? I know it's still early days for the iPhone but what is it's potential?

Also, side by side reviews of game that are available on both platforms would be great.

Is 'Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D' a port of another Crash Kart game or totally new? That would be a great comparative review!

Cheers

Alice
07-18-2008, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djalice View Post
I'd Like to see how the iPhone compares to the PSP on spec and performance.
See: http://www.ipodhacks.com/article.php?sid=2521

regarding PSP vs iPhone vs Nintendo DS

Quote:
Is 'Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D' a port of another Crash Kart game or totally new? That would be a great comparative review!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Skills View Post
I would love to see a comparative review of the Cro-Mag Rally and Crash Bandicoot.
Working on it.

We'll mix some others in too.

arn
07-18-2008, 09:58 PM
Matt,

Here's South Park w/ video.

http://toucharcade.com/2008/07/18/so...ysics-puzzler/

arn
07-18-2008, 10:05 PM
Send a message via AIM to matt
Thanks arn you guys are the best!
07-21-2008, 10:30 AM
this sounds like the best job in the world, getting paid to try out games and review them

love the site
in fact i come here first before i goto the app store, cause the app store is kind of a mess with no organization, at least for new releases

So far you've hit every game i wanted to reviewed, and of the ones i purchased following your reviews I am satisfied

so if I can ask a forward looking question, with no bias please..you can review the TouchArcade App that you should build so we can get our fix in app format