★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: iWS accomplishments (it survives!)
Sweden: #1 action/arcade game!
Saudi Arabia: #1 game!
Denmark: top 25 action/arcade game
Thanks to the thousands of people playing!

iWillSurvive+ is also available! More features, challenges and highscores!

iWillSurvive
You know pong. You have played point'n'shoot games... Now do both at the same time! iWillSurvive is a faster-and-faster paced, more-and-more difficult run to remain alive - based on the classics, developed for the iPhone/iPod, created for YOU who likes a good action-packed competitive and addictive arcade game! It is a game of concentration, reflexes and foresight - and fun for all ages!

Beware: The game is addictive, and will waste your time better spent washing dishes! The online highscore system AGON by Aptocore makes the game extremely hard to put down!

iWillSurvive is completely free. No strings attached. Small in size and a quick source of fun - get it now!

Features
Simple game, simply fun!
Easy controls: Tilt you iPhone/iPod and point'n'shoot.
Classic arcade game style: Easy beginning, increasing difficulty.
Worldwide highscore system: AGON by Aptocore.
Atmospheric graphics, music and sound.
Play along with your iPod music.

Amygdala's comments:

You know pong. You have played point'n'shoot games... Now do both at the same time! iWillSurvive is a faster-and-faster paced, more-and-more difficult run to remain alive - based on the classics, developed for the iPhone/iPod, created for YOU who likes a good action-packed competitive and addictive arcade game! It is a game of concentration, reflexes and foresight - and fun for all ages!

☢ Beware: The game is addictive, and will waste your time better spent washing dishes! The online highscore system AGON by Aptocore makes the game extremely hard to put down!

iWillSurvive is completely free. No strings attached. Small in size and a quick source of fun - get it now!

★★★ Features ★★★
☛ Simple game, simply fun!
☛ Easy controls: Tilt you iPhone/iPod and point'n'shoot.
☛ Classic arcade game style: Easy beginning, increasing difficulty.
☛ Worldwide highscore system: AGON by Aptocore.
☛ Atmospheric graphics, music and sound.
☛ Play along with your iPod music.

itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iwill...354866201?mt=8

http://www.amygdala.dk/iWillSurvive

02-14-2010, 11:24 AM
Oh good lord, no. I'd never download this. I'd never get that f'king song out of my head.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko

02-14-2010, 01:00 PM
I consider that a compliment

- A
02-14-2010, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amygdala View Post
I consider that a compliment

- A
Do you have any idea how hard it is to concentrate on a game when you've got Gloria Gaynor running around your head? It doesn't take long before you're pawing through your toolbox desperately looking for the biggest router bit and a tall bottle of whisky before running off to engage in a little trepanation in the hopes that she'll leak out.

Now, if you'd named the game Balls to the Wall...

02-14-2010, 01:18 PM
Harh... What an image...! Well, in that case, you will be pleasantly surprised by the very minimal, non-popish soundtrack of the game! It builds in intensity as the game progresses, and is very inoffensive (yeah, this is the marketing bit...)

- A
02-14-2010, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amygdala View Post
Harh... What an image...! Well, in that case, you will be pleasantly surprised by the very minimal, non-popish soundtrack of the game! It builds in intensity as the game progresses, and is very inoffensive (yeah, this is the marketing bit...)

- A
Never pit an earworm like Gloria Gaynor against an "inoffensive" soundtrack. Gloria will win. And then she will eat your soul.

02-14-2010, 02:52 PM
In that case: The clue is in the title...
02-15-2010, 10:57 AM
There is an iWillSurvive competition with modest prizes here:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...333#post870333

- A
02-16-2010, 02:02 PM
The first competition is off: "adrienfried" got me beat for 24 hrs. That was quick!