★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Openfeint Achievements

02-14-2010, 09:14 PM
#1
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 125
Openfeint Achievements

Hi everybody just wondering if there i s a disscusion site that lists the Openfeint achievements for the games that they are on, (similar to xbox360achievements.org)? I got Boxteriety the other day and all of the achievements are listed as secret and I only have 3 more to go, and without knowing what they are it makes it hard to get them. I have done everything thats possible to do in the game and achievements make it have more replay value.

So any ideas?

Should we start one in these forums?

Feedback appreciated.
02-14-2010, 09:41 PM
#2
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ngofk1ngs View Post
Hi everybody just wondering if there i s a disscusion site that lists the Openfeint achievements for the games that they are on, (similar to xbox360achievements.org)? I got Boxteriety the other day and all of the achievements are listed as secret and I only have 3 more to go, and without knowing what they are it makes it hard to get them. I have done everything thats possible to do in the game and achievements make it have more replay value.

So any ideas?

Should we start one in these forums?

Feedback appreciated.
Kinda.

Actually maybe this isn't what you mean.

02-14-2010, 11:46 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 184
Best site I know of would be, http://www.iphoneachievements.org/ . Although this would not be comprehensive by any means.
02-15-2010, 10:21 PM
#4
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 125
Yeah bummer would be good to have something a bit more comprehensive. Maybe as more and more games start to use it we might see something better pop up.
02-15-2010, 10:24 PM
#5
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 820
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ngofk1ngs View Post
Yeah bummer would be good to have something a bit more comprehensive. Maybe as more and more games start to use it we might see something better pop up.
Maybe contact the developer...most smaller developers are probaly happy to help out customers.

Currently Playing: Plants vs. Zombies, The War of Eustrath, Zenonia 1, Phoenix Wright, The Quest
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/txag2005
Win ANY APP in Headcase Games' Daily 180 Twitter contest!
02-15-2010, 10:27 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 4,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awe View Post
Best site I know of would be, http://www.iphoneachievements.org/ . Although this would not be comprehensive by any means.
Yeah this is what I would have recommended, but it's missing a lot (most) games.

There's no website that discussion OF hidden achievements only like your talking about that I know of.

It'd be really nice if one was setup.
Or a place to trade that info, like you telling me info on how to do a secret achievement if I tell you how to get one you need too type of thing.
05-31-2010, 08:22 AM
#7
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3
Hey guys I've currently taken over as the administrator an editor of iphoneachievements.org and will be adding 3-5 new lists of games each day where possible, to add to over the 100 we already have.

In addition as with The Creeps we now have an active froum where people are sharing secret achievements, and each list now has a difficulty out of 5 on how hard they are to achieve for those who want to gather points. Ie Map My Mind has 5 starts as it is physically impossible to get them
05-31-2010, 06:26 PM
#8
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3
im also looking for anyone who wants to be part of our team to help us get lists up, along with writing reviews for achievement based games.

If there is any game with achievements you can't get or are stuck on, let me know and i'll get it up on the site so a discussion can be started with those who might already have it

NO89
05-31-2010, 07:01 PM
#9
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 125
Sounds good I see the site has changed a bit since I last looked at it. I think a secret achievement part is a good idea. Don't want to ruin it for some people but also sometimes you just need that one last achievemtn and have no idea how to get it, so if people share these that would be good.

Currently Playing: GTA, Monster Dash
Openfeint, Plus +, Agon, Crystal : k1ngofk1ngs
Awaiting: Shadow Era, Reckless Racing
05-31-2010, 07:34 PM
#10
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,090
I guess and easy way is to take a screen shot of the OF list of achievements accomplished and post on that site?

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby