★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Check out the trailer on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtopqj1af6A

It is entirely up to you to defend your sex and determine who is more skilled: dames or dudes

Who makes the better driver, are men really the kings of the barbecue and can women be best at multitasking?

With "The Ultimate Battle of the Sexes" you have the opportunity to do away with all the typical cliches and to stick up for your sex.

During the six mini games Parking, Shopping, Pub Crawl, Catwalk, Barbecue, and Multitasking, you play for high scores and various different trophies like the golden barbecue tongs or the golden high heel in order to make the other sex look silly.

You can use one of four playable characters to hunt for points and go up against other profiles. At the end you can save your high score, which you can then just upload onto facebook, and there you can compete against your friends.

Features:

- 6 different games deal with the typical cliches surrounding the sexes

- 4 selectable characters

- 7 unlockable trophies

- local high scores

- upload your high scores onto facebook and compete with your facebook friends!

Supported languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French
03-17-2010, 09:31 PM
Version 1.1 is out:
What's new

Game size reduced, all minigames available from the beginning. Balancing reworked.
03-17-2010, 09:33 PM
... But does it have sammich making?

Plus+: MiniMe ~ OF: Problem ~ Gameloft: Change ~ AGON: Negamaki
09-09-2010, 08:51 AM
Screens look promising, but how come there is no video review of this app on youtube? Is it really that bad? Can someone do a quick review please? Thanks!
08-14-2011, 08:41 PM
It's a Knizia app!

Why am I resurrecting this ancient thread? Because according to this Knizia Mobile page,
http://www.convivium.org.uk/kgmobile.htm
it's a Reiner Knizia game! Now, it may suck, I haven't played yet. It's downloading as I write this, but since I'm obsessive, I had to have it since I have all of his other games. I'll report back after I've had a chance to play.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!