★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Zynga Inc.
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 43.6 MB
  • Version: 3.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Named one of The 12 Best Games on iPhone - Kotaku

Drop 7 is deceptively simple, hypnotically fun, and offers endless opportunities for mastery and mental challenge. Drop discs onto a grid, clearing discs when the number of discs matches the amount of discs in a column or row. Try to get chain combos and score as many points before the board is filled.

- Edge Magazines #2 Best iPhone Game of All Time
- One of Esquire Magazines Best Downloadable Games for Any Phone, Console & PDA.
- One of The 21 games that should be installed on every iPhone - The Verge
- PCWorlds Nine Essential iPhone Apps

Features:

THREE GAME MODES
Choose amongst the more relaxed Classic mode, the quick-round Blitz mode, and the consistent Sequence mode.

LEADERBOARDS
See how you rank against your friends and others globally, and prove you are the Drop 7 master!

ACHIEVEMENTS
Earn fun achievements by completing challenges for chain reactions, clearing the entire board, and more!

Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available through the License Agreement field below, and at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
For specific information about how Zynga collects and uses personal or other data, please read our privacy policy at http://m.zynga.com/privacy/policy. Zyngas Privacy Policy is also available through the Privacy Policy field below.
This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Game Center, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you.
You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc. and its partners.
Must be 13+ to play.

tangerine's comments:
This is an amazing game. If you have not yet given it a try, you really should. I cannot stop playing it and the more you play, the more nuances you discover. There's no time limit so it's very relaxing as well as challenging.

01-31-2009, 07:02 PM
I absolutely concur. Which is why I awarded it Game of the Month. This is one of those cool little surprises, like The Plateau, that I have logged way more time into than I ever expected.

And yes, it is worth every penny of its 99-cent price tag.

01-31-2009, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi@IGN View Post
I absolutely concur. Which is why I awarded it Game of the Month. This is one of those cool little surprises, like The Plateau, that I have logged way more time into than I ever expected.

welcome to the forums levi, it's nice to see people from one site interact with people on another. I Love ign and all there reviews and such

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss
01-31-2009, 07:38 PM
Quote:

i bought the game thanks to your article. i like the game, but I'm still confused on how the combo systems works and what triggers a chain....any help on this would be great!
01-31-2009, 07:40 PM
I might need to pick this up after hearing such great things about it!

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss
01-31-2009, 07:46 PM
Thank you tangerine & Levi, I've decided to pick this up thanks to the posts from you two. It seems like a lot of fun. I also adore The Plateau, so that pushed me even further to jump on this. ^ ^

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
01-31-2009, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisking1o1 View Post
I might need to pick this up after hearing such great things about it!
If you download it and don't like it, I'll send you 99 cents.
01-31-2009, 07:50 PM
Quote:
If you download it and don't like it, I'll send you 99 cents.
ha, I'll take that as a very high recommendation. I'll pick it up tonight after I play Neonescape, I got a promo code for it

01-31-2009, 07:51 PM
i bought it. it looks cool. And i seriously have no idea what's going on. Help?

↪ GameCenter : Igoo
01-31-2009, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igoo View Post
i bought it. it looks cool. And i seriously have no idea what's going on. Help?
I don't have it but I read the ign review. You have to stack the numbers on top of each other. Then, say you have a 1,2, and a 3 in a column. That totals 5. Then, say, you get a ball with a number 5 in it. If you drop the 5 on top of that column, it will pop because the number you dropped on top will equal the total of the column. The same goes for rows. So, once again, you have a column with a 2,1,1,2, that totals 6. You get a 6, drop it on top, and it's gone