★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Just bought Castle Frenzy because of the free trial of their side scroller 'promo' ga

02-16-2010, 08:06 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Just bought Castle Frenzy because of the free trial of their side scroller 'promo' ga

The castle defense game was sort of lame and I didn't even really play it. What I Did like however - was the 'promo' game included I the free version that was like Castle Crashers.

So, tldr; I bought the full version believing the side scroller gale was the game I was buying. The. Whaddya know, I fire it up and all I get is this boring Castle Defense game that I'm not interested in in the least. FML.

I don't remember what the side scroller game is called, but anyone familiar with the title shoud know what I'm talking about.
02-16-2010, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dran View Post
The castle defense game was sort of lame and I didn't even really play it. What I Did like however - was the 'promo' game included I the free version that was like Castle Crashers.

So, tldr; I bought the full version believing the side scroller gale was the game I was buying. The. Whaddya know, I fire it up and all I get is this boring Castle Defense game that I'm not interested in in the least. FML.

I don't remember what the side scroller game is called, but anyone familiar with the title shoud know what I'm talking about.
what the heck are you blabbing about?

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*

02-16-2010, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dran View Post

get out. Just get out
02-16-2010, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruho View Post
get out. Just get out
Take your own advice.
02-16-2010, 11:20 PM
why do you have two threads for this?

My favorite game is doodle army, so check out the awesome game's twitter
02-16-2010, 11:21 PM
He's talking about the Quest of Knights Onrush app. It has the Castle Crashers type game and the Knights Onrush Lite in it. He thought the Knights Onrush game included the castle crashers type game so he bought it, but it didn't.

It's not out yet BTW. I hope it gets made though.
02-16-2010, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da shiz wiz 19 View Post
He's talking about the Quest of Knights Onrush app. It has the Castle Crashers type game and the Knights Onrush Lite in it. He thought the Knights Onrush game included the castle crashers type game so he bought it, but it didn't.

Cool, you can read 'codes'. Frankly, no offense though, I have no idea what TC is talking about.
02-16-2010, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAGamer View Post
Cool, you can read 'codes'. Frankly, no offense though, I have no idea what TC is talking about.
Why would I take offense. That's exactly what he's talking about. Thats the only game in the app store which features a CastleCrashers-like promo game with a castle defense game is Quest of Knights Onrush. Not really 'code'. It's more like you being one of the thousands who downloaded that game and actually know what the hell it's about.
02-16-2010, 11:45 PM
Plain English version:

He thought this looked cool, so he bought this (or perhaps this, it's unclear). Why? F*** knows.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Last edited by MidianGTX; 02-16-2010 at 11:50 PM.
02-17-2010, 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da shiz wiz 19 View Post

What does this have anything to do with Castle Frenzy?

hi