★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

How to upgrade from junior member to member to senior member

02-16-2010, 09:03 PM
#1
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 134
How to upgrade from junior member to member to senior member

How do you upgrade to a regular member and then to a senior member because when I look at one of my posts it said I was a member?

Plushed is Awesome

Try out plushed lite (itunes link http://bit.ly/cVNaWf), the best game for the iphone, and then buy it!
02-16-2010, 09:04 PM
#2
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggieguy23 View Post
How do you upgrade to a regular member and then to a senior member because when I look at one of my posts it said I was a member?
Junior Member = Less than 30 posts.

Member = 30 posts.

Senior Member = 100 posts.

Good member = not a complete retard.

Hope that helped.

02-16-2010, 09:06 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,437
you have to donate $100 to me...

ssɐ sıɥ dn ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌoɥs puɐ sƃuıɹ dıɥsuoıdɯɐɥɔ sǝıɹǝs plɹoʍ ㄥᄅ sǝǝʞuɐʎ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ uɐɔ ıpɹɐɹıƃ ǝoɾ
02-16-2010, 09:06 PM
#4
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldglover411 View Post
you have to donate $100 to me...
Yep, I bet so.

Plushed is Awesome

Try out plushed lite (itunes link http://bit.ly/cVNaWf), the best game for the iphone, and then buy it!
02-16-2010, 09:14 PM
#5
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 384
Send a message via AIM to Skate Send a message via MSN to Skate Send a message via Yahoo to Skate Send a message via Skype™ to Skate
To be a senior member, you must be here for extensive amounts of time. Or you give arn or hodapp $100.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skate
Your mom.
02-16-2010, 09:21 PM
#6
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skate View Post
To be a senior member, you must be here for extensive amounts of time. Or you give arn or hodapp $100.
i think the rule is any existing member with over 1,000 posts can automatically submit a senior member request for $100

ssɐ sıɥ dn ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌoɥs puɐ sƃuıɹ dıɥsuoıdɯɐɥɔ sǝıɹǝs plɹoʍ ㄥᄅ sǝǝʞuɐʎ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ uɐɔ ıpɹɐɹıƃ ǝoɾ
02-16-2010, 09:50 PM
#7
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: England
Posts: 3,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldglover411 View Post
i think the rule is any existing member with over 1,000 posts can automatically submit a senior member request for $100
I have over 3,000 post so I outrank you so any money you get you must give me 85%.

hello!
02-16-2010, 09:57 PM
#8
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Crazy View Post
I have over 3,000 post so I outrank you so any money you get you must give me 85%.
I'm cooler than you so I take 85% of your 100% which is 85%. But wait - or is it 85% of your 100% which is 85% of your 85% which would then be only 75%? Or is it over 9000%?
02-16-2010, 09:58 PM
#9
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 239
I'll give my account at half price for 50$. This is the best offer yet..
02-16-2010, 10:04 PM
#10
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,741
Oh boy do I hope post count affects our cut of the profits

  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ