★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: I would really love to see ports of Fallout 1/2, Planescape and Baldur's Gate 2.

01-31-2009, 08:48 PM
I would really love to see ports of Fallout 1/2, Planescape and Baldur's Gate 2.

I think that that sort of rpg would translate really well to the iPhone. All they would have to do is tweak the fonts, add touch controls and save states, and they would be good to go. What do you guys think?
01-31-2009, 08:49 PM
I think the search button is your friend. We have a topic for all games you want ported, the thread is called Call To Port.

Cobalt and Calcium- THE Coheed and Cambria fansite- NEW ALBUM COMING SOON!!!!

Waiting for- Bioshock, NHL 10, FIFA 10, Guerrilla Bob, NOVA, Sketch Nation
01-31-2009, 08:50 PM
I would love Fallout, just because I want to know the other happenings before Fallout 3. Great game, by the way. Gotta love that Three Dog.
01-31-2009, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
I would love Fallout, just because I want to know the other happenings before Fallout 3. Great game, by the way. Gotta love that Three Dog.
aww three dog, what a beast, yea that would be cool to play the original fallout games because I read that although the gameplay is nothing like fallout 3 in any way, its supposed to have good diolague, story, and interesting side quests. Fallout 3 is one of my favorite games of all time