★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: TECMO,LTD.
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.1 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $3.99
  • Average User Rating: 1 (1)
App description: [2014/9/18]
The following issues have been found when using this application on iOS 8:
Clicking "What's Hot" on the TOP Screen will cause the app to freeze up.

Please be aware that the above-noted functions cannot be used in iOS 8.

Simple! Fun! Addictive! An unique action puzzle game of...zombie recycling?

STORY
Zombies--an indispensable part of today's entertainment industry.
Zombie movies! Zombie games! Zombie music! Zombies EVERYWHERE!!
So many zombies that the world now faces a devastating shortage...

Now one bold company steps in to fill the growing need with an unprecedented experiment--Zombie Recycling.
If the experiment works, the visionary company stands to make an eco-friendly killing!

GAME
Bounce the zombie heads onto the waiting bodies below in this unique puzzle action game.
Zombie heads are fragile, rotten things, though, so don't bump into any obstacles or drop them on the ground.
Tilt your iPhone or iPod touch to recycle the world's zombies!

"We hope all the people of world will take it upon themselves to make the green choice, and help relieve the terrible zombie shortage." --Zombie Recycling Inc, CEO

We face a global shortage of zombies, and a world without zombies just wouldn't be the same. Zombie Recycling Inc. is dedicated to do its part in saving the global environment. As part of that mission, every zombie you recycle will be counted for further research. Please, think of the zombies.

sizzlakalonji's comments:

It's by Tecmo, so I'll TOFTT. Impressions in a bit.
02-17-2010, 09:07 AM
As you can probably tell from the screenshots, this is a game with a very simple mechanic...basically tilt to steer the head, and tap to perform actions. My first thought was, ANOTHER zombie game? Of course, there are a ridiculous amount of zombie games on the app store, so a game needs something to make it stand out. If you're familiar with Tecmo games, you'll know that their games, while often simple, have personality and style in spades. This title is no exception. It's a very funny concept, recycling zombies, and the game has a nice, whimsical feel to it. It starts very simply, but after just a few levels you start to see some nice variations to the gameplay that keep you coming back for more. Swinging on hooks, avoiding electricity and dynamite, these elements start to come in pretty quickly making it more that it appears to begin with. 2 bucks is very reasonable, I'm enjoying it, if you're interested, pick it up.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
02-17-2010, 01:34 PM
So no one else here is recycling zombies? I'm surprised and frankly, a little dissapointed. Isn't anyone else going green with their zombie killing? Think of all the fossil fuels wasted in zombie destruction. I play this after COD to lessen my carbon footprint. I suggest you all do the same.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
02-17-2010, 01:42 PM
this really doesn't look that fun but i bought it because it is TECMO so if this sucks maybe they will have enough money to port tecmo bowl. but maybe i will be surprised your review was good so...

total money spent in app store sence 8-15-08
last music download: EL CREEPO!Todd Smith is putting out some amazing stuff
GAMECENTER = eyemh8 add me
02-22-2010, 10:42 PM
This is a great game, very well done and very addictive.
02-22-2010, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyemh8 View Post
this really doesn't look that fun but i bought it because it is TECMO so if this sucks maybe they will have enough money to port tecmo bowl. but maybe i will be surprised your review was good so...
Deception would be awesome on the iPhone, too!