★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Mario Walk!

02-17-2010, 10:43 AM
Mario Walk!

http://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObject...5252fmariowalk

Soon to be pulled so get it now!

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
02-17-2010, 10:49 AM
LOL - nice try - but I won't buy everything because it will gonna be pulled soon.
People will start making a living by copyright infingements when everyone buys their apps just because they have a "forbidden" touch...

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

02-17-2010, 10:50 AM
not even interested.. i want real mario
02-17-2010, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
LOL - nice try - but I won't buy everything because it will gonna be pulled soon.
People will start making a living by copyright infingements when everyone buys their apps just because they have a "forbidden" touch...
yeah i bought one.. and that was enough for me..

especially when it was a complete copy.. even to the code.. copy and pasted from a example.. al the guy did was put a mario picture in place of tweetie bird.. compiled and sent off to apple.. and then in his description said he add more stuff.. hah guy did not know how too.. just trying to make a quick bug off.. what you say.. the forbidden touch.

chris.
02-17-2010, 10:54 AM
Ahh... the trend to make a Mario app... hit a 2 - 3 week window and watch the surge of sales from the collectors!

I'll pass... I've got Plants vs Zombies to play

If we are really lucky... it will get pulled before this type of exploitative app gains traction

Now Playing: This War of Mine | Motorsport Manager | Hearthstone
02-17-2010, 11:00 AM
Agreed to all of you.

I think, today you are cool, when you own an app which was pulled from the App Store.
But you are intelligent, when you don't fall for this trick...

I think I prefer intelligence before coolness.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
02-17-2010, 11:01 AM
yeah collectors.. but seems silly to collect. i mean.. especially if you are not gonna play it.. but who knows maybe these will be the gold of the future.. you take your ipod into the pawn shop.. man check it out i have these rare mario wanna be apps.. i want XXXX laughs

chris.
02-17-2010, 11:03 AM
in case you can't/won't click to see it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
02-17-2010, 11:07 AM
looks better than most of them. heh

chris.

p.s

sorta reminds me of agame i had as a kid.. only difference was you were collecting leafs falling from the sky.. you were to try to catch as many as you could.. i use to play that game for hours.. it was like 82-84 would love to find that game..
02-17-2010, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
I bought one of these "will be pulled soon" apps as well. It was Mario and Friends..................what a load of crap. No more. I hope that nobody buys this kind of junk anymore.

Last edited by cranker; 02-17-2010 at 12:25 PM.