★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Scenario:
This game which is the tale of dead friend in 'Anger of stick' is the friend edition of 'Anger of stick'.
The player has to fulfill the rescuing hostage, removal of bomb, finding PMP and other various assignments as a special agent.
In the friend edition, lots of motions and stick animation style images are applied to this game.
You can get the feeling of seeing the stick animation while playing the game.

Game Explanation:
The player has to accomplish his duties per the stages such as rescuing hostage, removal bombs and etc on the street or inside the building by killing the enemies using lots of motions & ten weapons(rifle, machine gun, knife, bat, 90mm mortar, flame thrower, etc).

Playing difficulty, Sound on/off and Blood color can be selected.
move : Joystick or Serve by tilting.

===========UPDATES INFO==============

******** Version 1.0.4 ********
-fixed crash-bug.

******** Version 1.0.5 ********
- Added new Zombie Mode.
- Added new Survival Mode.
- Game Speed Control.

Support Information:
For additional support, please contact:
E-mail : pjh097@gmail.com

jak56's comments:
You guys may not have heard of the first game, but if you have and you enjoyed that one, i can 'most guarantee you'll like this one!

02-17-2010, 03:13 PM
Just received an unsolicited promo code for this, I guess because I reviewed the previous game positively. Will post impressions after I get to play for a bit.

02-17-2010, 05:15 PM
Wow! I liked the original, but I thought it didn't have enough diversity. This one looks impressive!

EDIT: Please, please please, developer, get rid of the double-tap-to-run. Walking is too slow. Also, the controls are way too stiff, in combat and in the menus. Overall, though, I like how much better this is from the original AngerOfStick.

Last edited by ikemike; 02-17-2010 at 09:02 PM.
02-17-2010, 05:22 PM
Quick Impressions

I too received a promo code in my email and after trying the game out I have some mixed feelings. If you enjoyed the original then you are sure to love this. A new control scheme has been added along with more diverse gameplay. You explore the level doing flips off walls and freeing hostages while fighting off the colored stick figures. What I really don't like is the overall lack of polish. It's probably just me, but the game left a bad taste in my mouth.

02-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Yeah, the gameplay is more diverse and objective-based but the controls and graphics are a little sketchy. I'm assuming this will be addressed through an update, since the devel updated the first one quite a bit.

I'm not crazy about the new controls but probably just need to get used to them.
04-01-2011, 12:53 AM
FREE for a limited time!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
04-01-2011, 04:28 AM
What's the game about?? Can someone upload exact more detailed screenshots or videos? I don't see that there is even one single aspect of the game that attracts me.

now playing Tiny Wings, Fruit Ninja, Real Racing 2, cut the rope & Mission Europa