★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Best games yet!...........

02-01-2009, 04:45 AM
Best games yet!...........

I would like to add that my favorite so far for fun and strategy games are:
iMantra
7 Cities
Fieldrunners
Hero of Sparta
LinesUp
Touchgrind
Texas Holde’m
Bounce on
Rolando
Space monkey
Dizzy bee
02-01-2009, 04:53 AM
Nice list. ^ ^

Not surprised to see LinesUp in there.

So tell me, what are the differences again LinesUp and Fuzzle?

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc

02-01-2009, 05:11 AM
hey there....

I think that fuzzle is ok, got nice graphic and nice features but somehow the LinesUp is cute then Fuzzle,
Cool graphic and animation, what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donburns99 View Post
Nice list. ^ ^

Not surprised to see LinesUp in there.

So tell me, what are the differences again LinesUp and Fuzzle?
02-01-2009, 05:57 AM
My list (in no particular order) :

- Retro

- Virtual Pool

- Deep Green

- Trapped: Undead Infection

- Pinball Dreams
02-01-2009, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamirkeren1 View Post
I think that fuzzle is ok, got nice graphic and nice features but somehow the LinesUp is cute then Fuzzle,
Cool graphic and animation, what do you think?
Donburns99 questions are valid and I second them. So far all the threads/posts that you have created have primarily been about LinesUp. Then whenever anyone (usually Donburns99) asks questions and shows an interest in LinesUp you either just don't reply or don't answer the question in any detail.

I like most people here really enjoy discussing games and other apps with the developers and gamers. The key word here is DISCUSSION. Multiple posts and or threads that contain little to no discussion (for example simple questions go unanswered or are just answered with marketing speak) are annoying. And in my personal opinion amount to little more than spam.

If you are the developer of this game, or if you are a close friend or associate of the developer then let me say welcome to the Touch Arcade forums. I'm pleased to see you here and welcome your participation. Tell us more about the game. For example - What makes it unique or different? What is special about it? How does it differ from other games in this genre? What features does it have? Are updates planned? What game features are coming in future updates (if any are planned)?

If you are not the developer and are just a big fan of the game then I am also pleased to see you here and welcome your participation. The same applies as above. Tell us more about the game. For example - What makes it unique or different? What is special about it? How does it differ from other games in this genre? What features does it have? Why do you prefer to play this game to others in the same genre?
02-01-2009, 07:17 AM
hello snow mani,

first of all, I am an iphone gamer and a designer. I am one of the team who build this game and I by accident send my first email a few times at the beginning of my first registration.
So, don’t get upset, it can happened :/
Anyway, I just want you to know that I wrote my favorite games so far because I wanted to share it with the rest of the forum here and not just to publish the same game all the time.
I think that Lines Up is a cute game, designed good and got nice animation. The game is a simple but really addicted, his features got tree difficulty levels, automatic save , high score display and we plan to
Input features such as helping ball to transfer it from one side of the board to another, bomb balls and jumpers.
We will publish later on today links for free download, If you like, you can download yourself the game and I will be happy to receive feedbacks from you.
02-01-2009, 07:45 AM
Heres my best so far...

First 4 are what im playing the most at the moment and the rest are all good stuff

Orions
fantastic contraption
Circuit defenders
zombie attack

Aurora Feint: arena
warfare inc
galcon
bike or die 2
Blue attack
blue defend
ishoot
Creeps
7cities
field runners
space ninja
Live poker (play with your friends who dont have iphones and free)
enigmo
reign
Hero of sparta
dungeon and hero
solitaire forever

thats muh list
02-01-2009, 07:52 AM
Thanks for the detailed answer. It's good to know that you are one of the developers and it's also good to know some more about your game.

There are many fans of this genre who share my interest in learning more about your game. My favourite game of this genre is called Beetle Lines. It is a pretty straight forward version so the jump feature you mention sounds like it would be a new feature for this genre. Does this mean some pieces can jump over other pieces?

It's just after 11.45pm here. I'm off to work tomorrow so I'll be looking forward to catching up on this thread or one of the other threads on this game tomorrow.

Thanks for letting us know that you are one of the developers. And thank-you for sharing some more information about your game. I look forward to finding out more about it and to reading everyones opinions on it.

Last edited by snow_mani; 02-01-2009 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Correct 'iPhone' keyboard caused typo!
02-01-2009, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamirkeren1 View Post
hello snow mani,

first of all, I am an iphone gamer and a designer. I am one of the team who build this game and I by accident send my first email a few times at the beginning of my first registration.
So, don’t get upset, it can happened :/
Anyway, I just want you to know that I wrote my favorite games so far because I wanted to share it with the rest of the forum here and not just to publish the same game all the time.
I think that Lines Up is a cute game, designed good and got nice animation. The game is a simple but really addicted, his features got tree difficulty levels, automatic save , high score display and we plan to
Input features such as helping ball to transfer it from one side of the board to another, bomb balls and jumpers.
We will publish later on today links for free download, If you like, you can download yourself the game and I will be happy to receive feedbacks from you.
I agree with snow mani,welcole to TouchArcade, tamirkeren1

My favs so far are:
2009 Tennis
Rolando (I still cannot believe this one)
Payback (until the next GTA clone emerges).
Battlesky
SlotZ Racer
And Sim City ( if only it weren't "buggy as a trailer park")!

BTW, if you get the time tamirkeren, could you please list LinesUp in your signature as well as a link to your game on iTunes? It will help others identify you as a developer of the game, and if you convince people to buy it then they will have quick access to download the game

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

Last edited by rich_952000; 02-01-2009 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Sorry:(
02-01-2009, 08:09 AM
thank you all I hope to publish here soon some free links for the game!