★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Park your car with your finger!

Show everybody who is the real master of parking in this addictive puzzle game. Simply draw the best possible route from your car to the parking space and take to the road. But be careful, a lot of obstacles and passers-by can block your way. Can you park all cars within the time limit?

Prove your parking skills in 30 captivating levels on three continents and break the high score.
02-18-2010, 07:41 AM
?!!!!
can't Konami just port Suikoden 1 to have something big on the app store?
i know this kind of games are well received on the iDevice but they should have something big for us

WTF= What the F*ck!
FTW=F*ck the What?

02-18-2010, 08:26 AM
lol konami are not taking the platform seriously anymore it seems

Currently playing: Joe Dever's Lone Wolf and FM2014
02-18-2010, 09:35 AM
This looks completely amateur. Does Konami realize that ADULTS are the ones playing these casual line-drawing games? The art style says they're targeting 5-year olds that have no idea how a touch-screen functions. I also agree with the other commenter... this is Konami... they have talented people working for them... where the **** are ports of their good games? Or original work in the spirit of their games... somethine like Ghosts N' Zombies (it's advertised right now)... that's something Konami should work on. Bad Big-Name Developer! Bad!
02-18-2010, 09:37 AM
Also... "Draw Parking!" How ****ing original. The last independent dev came out with "Valet Hero..." I'm completely over line-drawing games, but that was a 100x better title.
02-18-2010, 06:19 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to iFanzine
Wish they'd make a proper Metal Gear Solid, or even reissue the PSone games

The latest iPhone & iPad games. Reviewed. iFanzine.com
"Awesome!"-StudioUFO "Very well written"-Foursaken Media "Cool, Love it!"-Bulkypix
02-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFanzine View Post
Wish they'd make a proper Metal Gear Solid, or even reissue the PSone games
I wish. A port of the original MGS would kill... Or maybe a Gradius? The touch needs a Gradius!!!
02-18-2010, 11:25 PM
valet hero is better
02-18-2010, 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wootbean View Post
valet hero is better
Going to wait for impressions but yeah that is what I am thinking too. Valet Hero has lots of great elements.