★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: NiceGuys
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 1.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: NOW FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME
FlipWorld is an exciting and entirely NEW KIND of platform game, featuring addictive gameplay that could only be created for the iPhone and iPod Touch.This high-energy, fun and unique, illustrated game is something you've never seen before and will definitely keep you running around the screen for a while...

In FlipWorld, you control gravity! The entire game is played around the device's screen - flip your device sideways to change the game-world's gravity - but you'll need to flip your device at the right time to avoid falling or crashing into the wall.
The game gets harder over time as the speed increases and monsters start popping up. Jump over monsters by tapping anywhere on the screen and collect apples and energy drinks for points and bonuses.

How far can you run?
Can you beat your friends??

FEATURES:
- Normal, Energized and SuperEnergized speeds.
- Bonus Worlds.
- 12 Different Monsters!
- Submit score to Facebook to challenge your friends.

HOW TO PLAY:
- Rotate the device 90 degrees to avoid crashing into walls.
- Tap anywhere to jump over monsters and reach bonus items.

FlipWorld - Must Keep Running!
02-23-2010, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the post!

Hey thanks for the post, I didn't even get the chance to try writing TouchArcade about it yet...

You can check out http://www.niceguys.co.il/flipworld if you want to see some more about the game, would also love to hear your thoughts, you can email us through there or we'll just follow this thread.

Thanks!
Omer (a NiceGuy)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Flip_Explained.png
Views:	3
Size:	169.8 KB
ID:	15022  

Last edited by mr.toaster; 02-23-2010 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Added an important image to the post.
02-23-2010, 01:34 PM
the game looks very interesting, but I couldn't find a gameplay video of it. Do you have one?
02-23-2010, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
the game looks very interesting, but I couldn't find a gameplay video of it. Do you have one?
No video yet... if anyone has a camera at hand and wants to make one - please let us know, I guess we can send you a promo code if you're good with a camera...
02-26-2010, 06:15 PM
Here's a video

Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
Here's one video that a user made:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w035dkkrLY

...We'll upload one of our own soon.
02-26-2010, 06:17 PM
embedded:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.