★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: THE MOST ADDICTIVE GAME ON THE APP STORE!!!

Nothing can stand between a Kiwi and his will to fly!
Help Kiwi fly around the world all the way from New Zealand to USA in this fantastic game for all ages!
Tilt your iPhone/iPod Touch to gain speed, use it to make awesome stunts, unlock awards and earn money. Buy gliders, springs and even a cannon to help Kiwi in his voyage across the globe. Get useful upgrades that will increase your chances of reaching the most ambitious goal: embracing the ultimate flying machine!
Fly Kiwi, Fly! will keep you hooked for hours on end trying to be the best air stuntman... or stuntbird!

Thanks to all our fans in the world for the support!!!

CHECK OUT OUR NEW GAME "SIR LOVALOT"!!!
http://goo.gl/jKuR

Follow us on Twitter to receive updates and new information at www.twitter.com/hungrygame
Become a Fan www.facebook.com/flykiwifly
Support available at support@hungry-game.com

h1976's comments:

Im surprised nobody made a thread of this great game!
Its very fun! great graphics and 99c, more impressions later when I reach that dang shuttle
02-19-2010, 10:30 AM
I haven't been able to find this yet. I am checking on my touch, so maybe that is the problem.

02-19-2010, 11:43 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Ok finally finished it...

Ok i've playe this kind of game before monkey bash, hamster, etc it's kinda fun, this almost took it to the next level. Unlike the mostly luck based predecessor this one actually need skills and upgrades, you will gradually fly further and further... Until you finally reach the space shuttle.
Along the way you will collect tons of money, buy gliders and rockets, upgrade your bird and achieve a load of achievements in your travel around the world.
Graphics are very nicely drawn, gameplay is excellent.
So what's the flaw?
Well when you reach the space shuttle the game abruptly ends! Credits
WTF? Don't I get the ultimate achievement, get more money or something? There's something wrong here if theoritically the highest score you can get is if you manage to crash poor kiwi just before the space shuttle.

For improvements, this needs a high score board, I recommend plus, crystal, or openfeint.
An unlimited mode maybe when you reach the shuttle the shuttle would blast off and dump kiwi from space where we can fly all over the world again... Add x2 gravity or more winds second time around so it gets harder and harder, to prevent endless game loop of course.
Have achievement how many times you fly around the world, that would be fun...

Overall it's a great game people definitely worth the dollar and I can say for sure this is the best catapult style game in the AppStore.
02-19-2010, 02:21 PM
I can't find this game anywhere...how come it is only accessible from the link?
02-19-2010, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
I can't find this game anywhere...how come it is only accessible from the link?
I have no idea. This is the first game that I have not been able to pull up when searching for it on my touch.

EDIT:Finally show up on my touch. This is a very good game. Great graphics and lots of interesting items to buy to get you a little further. Very Nice.

Last edited by BazookaTime; 02-19-2010 at 04:07 PM.
02-19-2010, 04:21 PM
This game is pretty good. Controls are well done. I can see myself actually playing to the end.
02-19-2010, 04:23 PM
best from kick style games (:
02-19-2010, 04:27 PM
I'm pretty sure this game is based off this

Youtube link | Pop Up
02-20-2010, 02:29 PM
Game Impressions

Well, you'll have to play the game to figure out what makes Hungry Game's kiwi different than the one in the video. For starters, even though both are wingless birds willing to fly, the Hungry Game's kiwi is a persistent and stubborn one that wants to reach something better than the ability to flight: a spaceship! There's also the fact that this one has Grampa kiwi helping him to achieve his dream.
And, last but not least, Hungry Game's kiwi uses so many different gear and devices that it really makes him way too different than the one in the video that flies thanks to making a big jump (and popping out small wings).

Still, we love the kiwi of the famous video. But we love ours a little bit more

Ezequiel 25:17 - Live from Hungry Game
Fly Kiwi, Fly! - http://www.hungry-game.com/kiwi FREE MEGA UPDATE: US TOUR!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz05LZrUVpE
Sir Lovalot - http://www.hungry-game.com/sirlovalot
02-20-2010, 02:38 PM
I bought this game last night, and I played it for a while. I had to force myself to sleep. The graphics are cute, the soundtrack is very well done and it's simply fun. I want to see more of grandpa kiwi though.