★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Choose your ship and blast off to defend your galaxy against the invasion of the Planetars. Pilot your lone fighter or miner through ten action packed solar systems blasting away at drifting asteroids to mine precious solar power crystals and acquire enough crystals or upgrades to stop the Planetars' invasion. Harvest crystals to power your upgrades and solarBombs, the only weapons capable of damaging a Planetar. Protect your planets as the invasion progresses from solar system to solar system. But Beware, the frightful minions of the Planetars.
This destructive horde include waves of drones that will mine or steal power crystals that they use to bring their masters to life. Protecting these drones are vicious warriors that will attack you in brutal swarms. But the terror doesn't stop there, You must still protect your planets from the Destroyers.
Destroyers are well armed and thickly armoured creatures that attack the planets in your solar system directly. Their sweeping sorties and planet cracking bombs will make swift work of your once beautiful worlds. And If you survive all of this, you must face the hyper-kinetic rage of the Planetars themselves. So grab your courage and a space suit and prepare to face the might of the Planetars.

Remember billions will die if you falter.

Features:
- Simple controls and fast action multi-directional scrolling
- 2 control modes (auto-thrust and vectored thrust mode)
- Beautiful space and planetary vistas
- Battle your way through 10 levels fighting 8 Bosses
- Power ups to protect and upgrade your ship
- New challenges on each level

Remember to visit www.seven-sages-games.com for a trailer and more info.
02-19-2010, 07:43 PM
"I Live!!!"

May get this, even though I'm one of the worst Sinistar players in history. Loved the game, brutal though it was.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinistar

06-16-2011, 10:08 PM
Although I'll get flamed for resurrecting an ancient thread, I just found out about this and being a huge fan of Sinistar, I'm curious if anyone has tried it.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
06-16-2011, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Although I'll get flamed for resurrecting an ancient thread, I just found out about this and being a huge fan of Sinistar, I'm curious if anyone has tried it.
Good find, I'm curious now as well.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
06-16-2011, 11:49 PM
For a buck I may need to take one. Not sure if I'll get a review tonight though. If this is half as good as Alien Space I'll be happy.

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
06-16-2011, 11:52 PM
Nevermind. It's been pulled. Sorry.

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
06-17-2011, 01:50 AM
Looks interesting. Its like the classic spaceship vs asteroids game right?