★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A turn-based battle strategy game.

Find the opponent base and seize the base to win the game. Players scroll maps by touching on iPhone / iPod touch display. There are only 4 types of units both on your side and the opponent side: lightweight unit, middleweight unit, heavyweight unit and flying unit. Unlike the conventional strategy games, this game does not require precise settings for each units. The same type of units have the same ability like Go. Capture enemy units by building good strategies with the four types of units and geographical characteristics.
02-19-2010, 08:32 PM
... one picture... anyone toftt please? idk if its free, my itune takes 5 minutes to load itself and be laggy free. then to download it... u may call me lazy
02-19-2010, 08:49 PM
I downloaded it, To sum it up, it needs quite a bit of work. I tried playing. You have to play both sides I was not able to get the comp player to do anything. I really like RTS games. This one would get about a half to one star. I hope they do some work on this as it could be good. But not now. The support pages and website are in Japanese, so no help there.
02-19-2010, 10:04 PM
i see, so your saying, no english, and needs tons of work.. mhmm get it
02-20-2010, 02:21 AM
But with that screenshot, who can resist?

Edit: I just noticed it was developed by "Osaka Electro-Communication University." Class project?

2nd Edit: I came in here hoping this game was about a war between actor Jeremy Irons and pro surfer Andy Irons.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms

Last edited by medianotzu; 02-20-2010 at 02:25 AM.
02-20-2010, 02:42 AM
i hope it's updated with AI

Founder of Sgarrista Air Brigade
Devs, if you want reviews click here!
Yep, I'm a Brony
PSN: AeroFlare7221