★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **" Featured On The iTunes App Store Whats Hot Category !! " **
** Thank you so much for your support!!**

Free update with unlockable levels and new enemies have been added!

Loadtime hang with iPhone 3G and first gen iPods have been fixed.

Lite version also available.

How far can you go with Tap Tap Ninja?

Tap anywhere on the screen to jump, and tap again while in the air to perform a double jump.

Collect as many gems as you can while avoiding danger. Speed and score multiplier builds up as your ninja runs without hitting obstacles. But be careful! Higher multiplier may give you higher score, but it will be harder to avoid certain death when you run too fast.

=======================================

* Simple, one-touch control
* Openfeint support
* Total run score - More you play, higher your score!
* Perfect for quick, pickup and play

Challenge yourself. Challenge your friends. Challenge the world.

=======================================

Keep your eyes out for more updates.
02-19-2010, 10:46 PM
This is actually pretty decent. It plays like most how far game you run type games. You tap once to jump and tap again in the air for a double jump. There is a blade following you as well as various obstacles to avoid.

This game uses openfeint and is pretty good for .99.

02-19-2010, 10:52 PM
Wow you're like our new casual games TOFTTer. Thanks for the first impressions.
02-19-2010, 11:49 PM
I am on the fence after buying TONS of games this week

A video of the gameplay would be nice !
02-19-2010, 11:52 PM
Well I couldn't find one, and the support page is invalid.
Game looks nice tho.
02-19-2010, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
I am on the fence after buying TONS of games this week

A video of the gameplay would be nice !
I think you will like it. Openfeint is used for online scores. Scores for best run and total runs are kept. Graphics have a washed out look to them which works. The game plays well, touch controls are spot on. I would post more but I am on my touch.
02-20-2010, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I think you will like it. Openfeint is used for online scores. Scores for best run and total runs are kept. Graphics have a washed out look to them which works. The game plays well, touch controls are spot on. I would post more but I am on my touch.

Sold ....I have to have every game that looks fun !! .......help me .....lol

Edit: This reminds me a little of hellkid but the the graphics don't feel as rich or solid and a bit harder on the eyes. maybe i just have to get used to it.

I played a few games and am not being ranked on the Single Rin mode and not sure why. I also suck at it I do find it fun so far.

Last edited by cranker; 02-20-2010 at 12:20 AM.
02-20-2010, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Sold ....I have to have every game that looks fun !! .......help me .....lol

Edit: This reminds me a little of hellkid but the the graphics don't feel as rich or solid and a bit harder on the eyes. maybe i just have to get used to it.

I played a few games and am not being ranked on the Single Rin mode and not sure why. I also suck at it I do find it fun so far.
The faster you go the more the screen blurs. It doesn't bother me but I know what you are talking about.

I am not sure how to get ranked on the single run. My best is around 7000.
02-20-2010, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
The faster you go the more the screen blurs. It doesn't bother me but I know what you are talking about.

I am not sure how to get ranked on the single run. My best is around 7000.

I am sure I will get used to it but I have been playing some hellkid in the last few days and that game is crystal clear. maybe it moves slower though.
02-20-2010, 12:53 AM
Quote:
I am sure I will get used to it but I have been playing some hellkid in the last few days and that game is crystal clear. maybe it moves slower though.
Well, Hellkid is a better game IMO. The faded graphic look in tap tap ninja doesn't help things either.