★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Dead Strike Ragdoll Zombies v1.2 is free for a limited time.

02-20-2010, 02:07 AM
Dead Strike Ragdoll Zombies v1.2 is free for a limited time.

Yes,
We are back from the death. We got support and supplies (money) from a partner. So here we go:

New small update (v1.2.2) out now, to fix current game crashes/bugs.
For an unknown reason, some textures do not compress to iPhone PVR format, taking lot of memory and increasing the game pool dramatically to a point were a single stuff added makes the game crash. Fixed.
We fixed other several bugs: mist bug, characters invincibility bug, and other memory and speed related bugs.
We also add more speed to characters and zombies, so you can complete level faster.
Note: The speed update on characters will not take effect until you finish your current level or making a new game. This have to be done only once.

Next update (v1.3), Objective and missions! Rescue survivors! Enhancement to the AI system. Zombies will jump over obstacles and avoid them!

Next update (v1.4), survival mode, indoor and outdoor levels. Objective and missions! Rescue survivors! Blood patch! Yeah, we gonna get rid of that ugly purple one (current blood system). Sorry kids, the game goes quite gore now.

Followed by the most awaited update (v1.5) from everyone. MULTIPLAYER CO-OP MODE. Sorry my keyboard goes auto-cap on this.

As you provably know, Dead Strike is free now, we are getting nice visibility on the App Store free section, we are getting crazy free sales numbers. We are 11th now in USA and most countries we are in the top 10 list. In Japan we are in the 1st-2nd position. But we need money to continue future updates. We are quite sure that this game could become a super hit with few updates!
Regards to everyone and happy iPhone gaming!

Last edited by tatoforever; 02-22-2010 at 06:20 PM.
02-20-2010, 02:18 AM
I'm very happy that this is going to see continued support. Thanks a lot for that, tato.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms

02-20-2010, 02:19 AM
By the way, your English has apparently improved quite noticeably in the last 3 weeks or whenever it was that you last posted.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
02-20-2010, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medianotzu View Post
By the way, your English has apparently improved quite noticeably in the last 3 weeks or whenever it was that you last posted.
Yeah, lots of English writing this times. It makes my poor English skill higher.
By the way, am a french Canadian. So our entire team too.
Cheers,
02-22-2010, 02:14 PM
Dead Strike v1.2.2 is out and is only 1$ for a limited time!
Fixed several bugs: mist bug, characters invincibility bug, and other memory and speed related bugs.
We also add more speed to characters and zombies, so you can complete level faster.
Enjoy while we work on the 1.3, coming soon!
Cheers,
02-22-2010, 02:16 PM
It's nice to see you came back after almost giving up, I'm gonna buy the game to support the cause and I hope everyone else will too

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
02-22-2010, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
It's nice to see you came back after almost giving up, I'm gonna buy the game to support the cause and I hope everyone else will too
Tanks you for your support, really appreciated.
Don't forget to tell your friends about this game. Even if they don't have the money they can try at least the lite version.
Cheers,
02-22-2010, 05:39 PM
I payed for this awhile back, sucks it is free now I hate when that happens. Please do continue support for the game I enjoy it alot.
02-22-2010, 06:01 PM
I forgot to mention that the speed update on characters will not take effect until you finish your current (continue) level or making a new game. This have to be done only once.
Tanks
02-22-2010, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by socom39 View Post
I payed for this awhile back, sucks it is free now I hate when that happens. Please do continue support for the game I enjoy it alot.
Not anymore, we change the price back to 1$ until next update (v1.3).