★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Nicolas Robert
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.3 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Evil mazes, a timer, your skills: welcome to Flamin Maze! Adapted from a famous arcade machine, you can now enjoy 2 game modes on your iPhone or iPod touch: Escape from as many levels as possible before the time runs out, drawing a path from the entrance to the farther spot of the labyrinth, or explore each level as quickly as possible by lighting up each single square - easy to understand, but hard to master! Go compare your performances with other players online and try unlock all the achievements... if you dare!

* You like Flamin Maze? Make sure to also have a look to Flamin Stack and Flamin Timer! *
02-20-2010, 09:09 PM
Game Impressions

Ha! Not bad. Tried it for some minutes. Died two times & arrived @ level 15 getting better each time. Similar to MazeFinger (as far as I remember—played MazeFinger some months ago and now I can't start it because I have forgotten the online scores account info—won't start without being connected, I hate that).

First you have to find "the farther spot of the labyrinth" what can be tricky in the higher levels. If you go the wrong way it's double bad because all unnecessary tiles will be counted again after having reached the aim.

Draw fast and don't lose the connection to your line underway. You can pick it up but that will need time.

Fun. Pretty graphics and animations. Techno music okay a bit hectic like the game. Will pick Flamin Maze up again for sure. Thx.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
02-25-2010, 07:18 PM
1.1 update is out:

What's new
Integrated the OpenFeint library: you now have a dozen of achievments to perform and can enjoy online ranking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.