★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: 1 2 25 Released today (free)

02-20-2010, 09:57 PM
1 2 25 Released today (free)

1 2 25 is a great way to stimulate the part of your brain that controls spacial recognition and organization. Some players are very good at 1 2 25 others struggle to even start this twisted puzzle.

Last edited by Prab; 02-20-2010 at 10:13 PM.
02-20-2010, 10:03 PM
Is this exactly the same as 1 to 25? I'm kinda confused... <_<

02-20-2010, 10:32 PM
Awesome! Played the online version - great relaxing puzzle. Very nice that this is free. Are the puzzles randomly generated? Or is there a finite amount?
02-22-2010, 04:57 AM
Originally Posted by TheSporkWithin View Post
Is this exactly the same as 1 to 25? I'm kinda confused... <_<
I was confused too and e-mailed Syndicate Puzzles. I got this answer:

Yes it is the exact same game as 1 to 25 , we are in a little bit of a battle with Apple since they refuse to list under the number 1. They list the game under " t " for the to. Making any search for the game next to impossible. By having the second one 1 2 25 we are now listed correctly and 1 2 25 was downloaded this morning 20 times more than 1 to 25. That is the main reason we did this. Not a great solution but it needed to be done to get the exposure the game deserved. Also if you do a name search in Entertainment 1 2 25 comes up third.

Jeff Widderich
Syndicated Puzzles

It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
02-22-2010, 06:43 AM
Ahh apple.
It seems like they will single handledly bring down their own success of the appstore by being so rediculous and awquard to deal with.

As much as i love apple and the appstore and everything it has done for gaming i really hope google brings out some stiff competition to put a firecracker up apples ass.

Great game though :-)

Sorry you had to jump through hoops.
02-22-2010, 08:00 AM
Let's not exaggerate things.

It actually makes sense for Apple not to list it under '1' as otherwise crapps will all start their name with 1. Similar with how some social networking websites used to list special characters in our name first so everyone has name like '~*abc' or '``abc' and everything just turned ugly.

It's a difficult case with this particular game's name and I'm sorry the devs got into difficulty, but overall I'd say Apple does the right thing.

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.
02-22-2010, 03:55 PM
I'm a little confused. I install this, and see that there's a little "lite" badge on it, but the App I downloaded doesn't say lite on the description, or the icon in iTunes. It looks like it's indeed a lite, since there are only 5 puzzles, but there's no indication or link to purchase a full version. However, there's an older full version with a different icon on the store. Should this be the one I'm downloading? The one with the 1 to 24 in the icon? Or are you releasing a new version of the full version soon?