★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: 24 Hour Sale !! Get Stitch'em Words for 99 cents only !!

02-02-2009, 10:57 AM
#1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 160
24 Hour Sale !! Get Stitch'em Words for 99 cents only !! + 5 FREE GIVEAWAYS

We have just released our very first bug release update !

To celebrate, STITCH'EM WORD is going on Sale for next 24 hours !! Get it now for only 99 cents ! (Regular Price $2.99) + 5 FREE GIVEAWAYS - SEE PAGE 2 FOR DETAILS





Last edited by stitchemwords; 02-02-2009 at 05:36 PM.
02-02-2009, 11:03 AM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,866
The AppStore is pure thievery, a pack of gum at the local convenience store costs more!

Looking for a great bang for your buck? This is where it's at.

Had to get the girlfriend her own iDevice, just so she wouldn't keep using mine to play this game.

I'm not joking either.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc

Last edited by Donburns99; 02-02-2009 at 11:06 AM.

02-02-2009, 11:13 AM
#3
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Posts: 2,404
I want to buy it for sure but it still shows $2.99 to me.
02-02-2009, 11:20 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donburns99 View Post
The AppStore is pure thievery, a pack of gum at the local convenience store costs more!

Looking for a great bang for your buck? This is where it's at.

Had to get the girlfriend her own iDevice, just so she wouldn't keep using mine to play this game.

I'm not joking either.
LOL that made my day
02-02-2009, 11:22 AM
#5
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
I want to buy it for sure but it still shows $2.99 to me.
Darn it, I forgot again. It takes a little while for price effect to take place. It should be changed shortly.
02-02-2009, 11:23 AM
#6
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 4,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donburns99 View Post
Had to get the girlfriend her own iDevice, just so she wouldn't keep using mine to play this game.

I'm not joking either.
I did the same thing! I got her one for christmas so she'd stop using mine all the time lol

Twitter: @Zincous
02-02-2009, 11:29 AM
#7
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincous View Post
I did the same thing! I got her one for christmas so she'd stop using mine all the time lol
LOL, I bet they are probably thinking we are being nice when we buy them their own. They don't know we're going "GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK - Honey" in our heads
02-02-2009, 11:31 AM
#8
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by stitchemwords View Post
LOL, I bet they are probably thinking we are being nice when we buy them their own. They don't know we're going "GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK - Honey" in our heads
Exactly!

Two birds with one stone is always good in my book.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
02-02-2009, 11:37 AM
#9
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 4,568
yes!^^

I'm getting this game now btw as soon as it goes down in itunes.

Twitter: @Zincous
02-02-2009, 11:43 AM
#10
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincous View Post
yes!^^

I'm getting this game now btw as soon as it goes down in itunes.
If you don't want to wait, the developer's page has been updated. Go to the Stich'em Words page, then click on Syed M.Ali, you'll see the $0.99 price. ^ ^

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc