★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Gamezhero
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Throughout the whole galaxy there are antennas for communication with the Earth.
Try optimizing the construction of towers so that the connection won't be lost.
02-22-2010, 01:31 PM
I can't believe no one's posted on this yet, it's actually a pretty decent game.

Unlike most World of Goo clones you remove pieces from the structure instead of adding them. This means your aim is to remove as many pieces as you can without letting the structure go below the line.

It's a good puzzle game with 30 levels and for free there's really no reason not to pick it up.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!

02-22-2010, 02:31 PM
This is a different take on the theme but I find it painfully slow to load

Glad I tried it but is hasn't really captured my interest.
02-26-2010, 12:43 PM
The loading time is a little annoying but I really like it. 30 levels and really great physics based gameplay.

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
02-26-2010, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palfince View Post
I can't believe no one's posted on this yet, it's actually a pretty decent game.

Unlike most World of Goo clones you remove pieces from the structure instead of adding them. This means your aim is to remove as many pieces as you can without letting the structure go below the line.

It's a good puzzle game with 30 levels and for free there's really no reason not to pick it up.
I prefer the idea of removing pieces than adding them for some reason so I will pick this up and hope the loading is not too painfully slow
02-26-2010, 11:50 PM
This game needs openfeint. It is fun so far but add proper leaderboards please. To only show the top 30 without seeing your personal rank is
03-02-2010, 04:10 PM
I loved it from start to finish. I wonder if the dev has any plans of adding in more levels through DLC.

03-02-2010, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
I loved it from start to finish. I wonder if the dev has any plans of adding in more levels through DLC.
I hope so. More levels+online leaderboards such as OpenFeint would be great. I played through the game a few times and loved it but it left me wanting more!
03-02-2010, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
I hope so. More levels+online leaderboards such as OpenFeint would be great. I played through the game a few times and loved it but it left me wanting more!
I also played through it several time I kept trying to get less and less sticks on each structure even after I got the star on each one. The only real issue is the load time but it was minor and for a free game, this is awesome. Even just to watch the structures collapse when you took off one too many....