★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: THE GAME
After a terrible chemical-warfare attack, your city is in ruins. Help your character through the traps and surprises that lie in wait.
You are "Alone". Everyone has evacuated the city and the ones who didn't make on time... well, they don't look too good!
Find a vaccine for yourself before its too late. Your girlfriend may already be infected, so you must find a cure for her. Get everything you need to survive in the city. There are rumours of an antidote at some military installations near the city. And lots more. Check the story of each level to see which are your objectives.
"Alone" is a classic isometric platformer game, room based. It uses simple controls and it's easy to play. It will probably remember you those wonderful ZX Spectrum isometric games!

- Enjoy the power of unlimited levels and, before you are done with all of them, we will have some more available to download. Just visit the downloads section from time to time
- Don't worry about saving the game, we automatically do this for you. We bring you peace of mind so you always can resume your game at any time you like
- Automatic left and right landscape mode
- Supports English and Spanish
- Two different modes to control the game

- We are currently working in new levels. If you thought the previous levels were easy... well, wait to play these ones!
02-21-2010, 08:16 PM
Just bought this reminds of the games I used to play on the c64 way back when can't remember there name seems pretty good so far even if the controls are a little fiddly the game is just room based with a puzzle in each room with objects to collect ie keys etc to unlock other rooms worth a look for 59p with promise of more levels to download

02-21-2010, 09:09 PM
Yeah, definitely reminds me of games like Head Over Heels or Molecule Man, which I quite liked. Might be worth checking out, but I'd like some impressions first.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
02-22-2010, 12:18 PM
Hi guys, thanks for your comments, I'm the developer of this game, just found this forum by chance! Nice someone is generating this posts out from the app store!

I have already send to review an update to make the pad controller a bit bigger, hope that helps, I guess after been test playing 1,0000000 times I'm quite use to it!

And yes, I am working in two new levels, will be bigger, level 10 will have about 36 rooms!

You can check the website, there is a video, depending of connection, video can be a bit chunky, but I can assure you the game runs smoother.

And I will be releasing soon more games of this type, yeah I am quite fan of those old ZX Spectrum isometric games, like head over heels, knight lore, or the best ever to me, batman (ocean), brilliant game, couldn't finish that one when I was a kid, so had to finish it a few years ago on a game boy emulator!

Here you go couple of promo codes, you need to use the iTunes US store to redeem:

Thanks Howlingwolf for your already support!

Jose Miguel Gomez
02-22-2010, 12:20 PM

Thanks! This looks pretty neat!

The screenshots very much remind me of Altered Space.

I'll be back with impressions...

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!

Last edited by drelbs; 02-22-2010 at 12:29 PM.
02-22-2010, 12:24 PM
who used the other code? i want to know it! now!! or maybe later...
02-22-2010, 12:33 PM
Try to use the free one, and if already used, here some more:

As I said, a new update will be soon available where I tried to improve the controls (making bigger the hit area), but the first intro level should be good to keep practicing, after a bit it feels easy, well, what can I say!

Thanks guys, have mercy with your honest reviews!

Jose Miguel Gomez

Last edited by itlgames; 02-22-2010 at 12:40 PM.
02-22-2010, 12:35 PM
Just got N7FXRR6L6MRH

02-22-2010, 12:45 PM
Basically O/T but it sure would be cool if someone would put a remake of Fairlight on the iPhone (classic C64 isometric platformer).
02-22-2010, 12:47 PM
Used RJM9A4KKY9AL. Thanks!

The other two codes were already redeemed BTW.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic