★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Disney
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 53.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Youre invited to download a very important game!

"...a Disney masterpiece."

"...Alice in Wonderland is probably one of the best 2D platform puzzle (as opposed to 2D platform action) games on the iPhone/iPod touch."

"...contains some genuinely clever puzzles and Hollywood production values. Even if youre not interested in the movie, try out the game."
-Slide To Play

Hurry, dont be late! Be one of the first to download the new game inspired by the highly anticipated Disney film from Tim Burton. Play as Alice and solve a series of puzzles with help from the Mad Hatter, White Rabbit and other memorable characters from the movie. Explore a world filled with whimsical settings, optical illusions, challenging puzzles, and formidable adversaries.

Master unique abilities with the help of Alices friends:

Freeze time with the White Rabbit
Make objects appear or disappear with the Cheshire Cat
Use the power of Telekinesis with the March Hare
Transform objects from one world to another with the help of the Mad Hatter

Unlock Hidden Objects in Alices Journal with your GPS, Camera, Photo Library, and by playing the game!

With hundreds of puzzles and curious challenges, youd have to be as Mad as a Hatter to not be playing Alice in Wonderland.

The Alice in Wonderland video game is now available on the Wii system and the DS system!

Alice In Wonderland is now available on Blu-ray Hi-Def and DVD!

****************** DISNEY MAKES MORE GREAT APPS ******************

JellyCar 3, Toy Story Mania, Phineas and Ferb Arcade, Disney Fairies Fly, The Muppets Animal Drummer, and Split/Second.

See all the Disney Apps at http://www.itunes.com/waltdisney
02-21-2010, 11:18 PM
Finally out.

This is a must buy for me. Let's hope it doesn't suck.

There's a lite but I don't want to spoil the surprise.

02-21-2010, 11:28 PM
the same DS version

but i hate DS games
02-21-2010, 11:35 PM
Tried the lite, and loved it. Buying now!
02-22-2010, 12:01 AM
The Lite was awesome, the full could do no wrong in my eyes!!!!!
02-22-2010, 12:17 AM
The lite reminded me of Plushed, but with much more variety of gameplay -- not to mention longer. Bought the full.
02-22-2010, 12:25 AM
Played two levels, gameplay is decent with easy controls (directional pads on the left and jump on the right).

You start with Alice finding herself in Wonderland again with her memories lost. She gets the White Rabbit as her companion and he has the special power of freezing time. You can toggle between Alice and other characters (right now it's Rabbit) to use their special powers when needed. Alice is the only character who can move around however. A check point is reached when you run pass a post and fire lights up. A 'hand' button will appear on the screen when you come across an object that you can interact with. Level ends when you reach the exit.

So far I'm liking the game, smooth gameplay with vibrant colors and atmospheric music, and you have small puzzles to solve along the way. I have to play some more to see how it goes.

Add: Be detouring your path you can collect in-game items to keep inside your journal. You can unlock other items in the journal by solving quizzes or meeting some requirements.

Last edited by Squeaker; 02-22-2010 at 12:40 AM.
02-22-2010, 12:41 AM
02-22-2010, 01:00 AM
Originally Posted by italodance View Post
the same DS version

but i hate DS games
It's not the same as the DS version -- this one was developed specifically for the iPhone.
02-22-2010, 07:10 AM
So how many levels in this game? The lite took maybe 5 min to beat.

Maybe someone knows length before we throw away another 5$.

Thanks in advance. Disney Mobile games are often shallow.