★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **********************************************************
Tap, Twist and Match! Brace yourself for the best Match-3 game to hit the App Store. Be Warned: Extremely Addictive!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
50% OFF SALE, FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY. DONT MISS OUT!

Get ready to play the most unique Match-3 game in the App Store. Experience the new game play of twisting and matching. It is a Match-3 with a twist literally!

It comes with a set of features that makes it more rewarding, fun and addictive. Tap N Twist 3 is powered by one of the most advanced Match-3 game engines in the industry. Unlike many other match-3 games it is capable of identifying matches of 6,7 or even 8 gems in a row. Now match 3,4,5,6,7,8 gems in a row and creates power gems and get rewarded.

Tap N Twist 3 comes with four game modes to cater for every gamers needs.
- Classic mode: Standard game mode with increasing difficulty, allowing you to progress through different levels, with many obstacles such as bombs and locks.
- Timed mode: A five minutes game challenge version of the classic mode.
- Forever mode: A stress free game mode without bombs and locks.
- Novel mode: The new game mode with unique game playing style and challenge.

It also comes with Score Multiplier, a new feature that will greatly enhance Match-3 experience. Each consecutive matching twist you make will add to a chain. As the chain grows longer, the Multiplier Progress Bar fills up. Each time you fill the Multiplier Progress bar, the Score Multiplier increments upwards, multiplying all your points by the Multiplier. For every Multiplier Progress Bar fills up after 10x you will receive a bonus power gem.

Features:
- Four game modes: Classic, Timed, Forever and Novel
- Score Multiplier and bonus gems
- Ability to save and load games
- Capable of identifying matches of 3,4,5,6,7,8 gems in a row, vertically or horizontally
- 20 achievements to be achieved (830 OpenFeint points)
- Support OpenFeint 2.4 (Leaderboards, Achievements, Chat and more)
- Listen to the game soundtrack or disable it and use your own iPod music

Check out Tap N Twist introduction video on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJnjreTA9-E

For more videos please visit our Youtube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/lakmalfdo

ikreeda's comments:
We at iKreeda are happy to announce the release of new and improved Tap N Twist v2.1.

Lite Edition: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tap-n-twist-lite/id351054902?mt=8
02-22-2010, 02:14 AM
great game lot of fun to play

02-22-2010, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny7 View Post
great game lot of fun to play
Glad you liked it. As a developer it is alway wonderful have positive and honest feedback from the users.

Last edited by ikreeda; 02-24-2010 at 03:08 AM.
02-22-2010, 11:51 AM
Love this game on DSiWare! Downloading now!

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride
02-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Looks somewhat of the same concept of Gem Spinner. Different take on match-3 that keeps things interesting. I'm sure it will do well. Looks to be a good game.

Edit: In light of how many games are out there. Glad to see you found a nice title that suits the game perfectly.

Last edited by Coldar; 02-22-2010 at 12:06 PM. Reason: added sentence
02-22-2010, 12:09 PM
Hmmm, found a bug and I'm not sure how I triggered it exactly. I had a high combo going and in the end, 2 jewels were stuck on one another with an empty space below it. I rotated the set of 4 and the one on top moved down. It's not major, but something to maybe look into. I'll see if I can replicated it somehow.

*EDIT*

Okay, tell me if this is right because the other match 3 games have always done this correctly:

I had a match where the gems were in this configuration for all blue:

To me, all of these in this series should have disappeared. Instead, only the top 3 were removed and the bottom 2 vertical matches did not disappear.

Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride

Last edited by MicroByte; 02-22-2010 at 12:13 PM.
02-22-2010, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroByte View Post
Hmmm, found a bug and I'm not sure how I triggered it exactly. I had a high combo going and in the end, 2 jewels were stuck on one another with an empty space below it. I rotated the set of 4 and the one on top moved down. It's not major, but something to maybe look into. I'll see if I can replicated it somehow.

*EDIT*

Okay, tell me if this is right because the other match 3 games have always done this correctly:

To me, all of these in this series should have disappeared. Instead, only the top 3 were removed and the bottom 2 vertical matches did not disappear.
I think I saw that once or twice as well but other times it WOULD count the whole "right angle" deal.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
02-22-2010, 01:07 PM
While clearly another dev's take on Popcap's Bejeweled Twist, it has enough of its own innovative little "twists" to make it its own entity. I like it!

My iTunes Reviews
02-22-2010, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroByte View Post

*EDIT*

Okay, on further review the game definitely DOES NOT support "L"s but then I think it might be because the game always needs a clear 1st, 2nd, etc. to the lines scored in the game's scoring and simply doesn't have a way to calculate this kind of stuff. Maybe the devs can address this in an update.

My iTunes Reviews
02-22-2010, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Okay, on further review the game definitely DOES NOT support "L"s but then I think it might be because the game always needs a clear 1st, 2nd, etc. to the lines scored in the game's scoring and simply doesn't have a way to calculate this kind of stuff. Maybe the devs can address this in an update.
I agree, it's like there is a bug that only looks at the first possible series (either verticle when there is an L or horizontal when ther is an upside down L).

It's minor, but playing so many other match 3 type games, I look for these types of patterns.

Still loving it thus far!