★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You design robots. The problem is, you're not very good at it. Your robots have gone nuts and started chasing you, and you must defeat them using your trusty zapper and personal teleporter. Download today, and do battle with the rampaging RoboNuts!

This new take on the classic game of Daleks features cool graphics, professional sound effects, and finely tuned gameplay. You move around the game grid while the RoboNuts chase after you. Can you defeat them and make it to the next level?

Super RoboNuts mode adds new powerups, including the Super Zapper and the Targeted Teleporter to aid you in your quest.

Submit your scores online and see how you stack up against others around the world. How far can you get before you are overwhelmed by the RoboNuts?

In addition to a new, lower price, the latest version of RoboNuts supports HD play on the iPad!
02-23-2010, 12:33 AM
This for 1.99?
02-23-2010, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by App Description
This new take on the classic game of Daleks
I could have sworn that the game was called Robots long before there was a version called Daleks.

Ah well. I must be getting old.
02-23-2010, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewiirocks View Post
I could have sworn that the game was called Robots long before there was a version called Daleks.

Ah well. I must be getting old.
The first game of this type that I ever saw was Daleks on the Mac (Plus). We have fond memories of playing that, which is why we wrote RoboNuts for Mac, and now the iPhone version.

The "Super RoboNuts" flavor has some fun powerups that make the game a lot more addictive, IMO.

The iPhone version has a lot of gameplay tweaks that the Mac version doesn't. And sound effects, and some other surprises.

We enjoyed writing it, and we hope you enjoy playing it.
02-23-2010, 08:03 AM
Hi Lee Fyock!
Welcome to the TA!
I think I have played a clone of this game.... just cannot remember the name.

I'd like to see the gameplay in Vid or a lite b4 I cave in!

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys