★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Beansprites LLC
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: More instruments coming soon including a harp! More pianos with chords and notes, and more fun musical mini-games!

The All in one Baby Music App!

This App has it all for your baby, toddler or child!

Has 3 different colorful musical pianos:

One colorful musical piano that plays chords!

Another Colorful Piano that has pop-up animals!

Another Real Piano so your child can play the piano like an authentic one at home!

Also includes:

A colorful playable Xylophone!

A fun and playable Drumset!

Farm Animal Sounds!

Also includes 2 playable and fun minigames:

Fruit Free-Fall: As a Colorful Toucan, collect the fruit to play the notes, and run into animals to hear animal sounds!

Flying Notes: As a Cute Bluebird, collect the music notes to hear the sounds play, run into the flying cow and hear him moo!

butterbean21's comments:
This music app for kids and toddlers has so much to keep them occupied, and perhaps get them interested in music!

IT has 3 playable pianos, 2 colorful ones with pop-up animal music, and chords , as well as a traditional piano with the notes placed on the keyboards so they can remember what keys they're playing

Also includes:

A Colorful playable Xylophone, a simple playable drumset, Farm Animal Sounds, and 2 playable fun musical mini-games: Fruit-Free-Fall: As a toucan, collect the fruit icons to play music notes, and run into the occasional animal for animal sounds. Flying Notes: Collect the flying music notes to play random notes, and run into the flying cow to hear a moo!

02-23-2010, 01:47 PM

Free Promos being given away! There's a few left!
02-23-2010, 01:52 PM
Haven't had a chance to try this out yet with my 3 year old -- will report when I do.
02-23-2010, 02:03 PM
Thanks! Appreciate it!

I've heard from some reviewers that even the adults had fun with it, with the 3 playable pianos it's casual fun
02-23-2010, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the heads up, I managed to snag a code!

My daughter loves playing with Bebot - but anything that makes noise, I'll let her play with this tonight when I get home!

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!
02-23-2010, 04:41 PM
Great! There should be more codes left, if not I think I have a few more stashed away