★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Jailbreaking to Its Fullest

02-23-2010, 11:57 AM
Jailbreaking to Its Fullest

Touch Arcade is a great website, but it lacks one thing: A proper jailbreaking forum. This could easily be fixed though, I propose making sub-forums in Jailbreaking and Installer Apps:
1. Themes
Sub forums:
WIP
Releases
Help/Tutorials
Requests

2. Jailbreaking Help/Questions
Sub forums:
3.1.3 jailbreak
Jailbreak clients

3. Jailbroken App Releases

4. iPhone/iPod Touch Mods

5. Emulators

If Touch Arcade adds these forums, it would attract an even greater audience than it currently has!

Licensed and Certified Legacy User
02-23-2010, 12:36 PM
It could just be me, but I'm thinking if we had all of those sub-forums, most of them would be dead. The reason for making sub-forums is usually because the parent forum is overcrowded, but here... the Jailbreaking forum doesn't get enough action as it is.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

02-23-2010, 03:49 PM
Sunrise: LOL at your location. Broken leg?
02-23-2010, 04:56 PM
Well I don't think jailbreaking should be promoted in any way by a professional gaming forum. I don't think a sub-forum should be made for jailbreaking because a renowned site like TA should not accept or promote hacking or jailbreaking in any way
02-23-2010, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruho View Post
Well I don't think jailbreaking should be promoted in any way by a professional gaming forum. I don't think a sub-forum should be made for jailbreaking because a renowned site like TA should not accept or promote hacking or jailbreaking in any way
I'm guessing you've never jailbroken before.

/sarcasm
02-23-2010, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Hurr durr i think having control over your iDevice is stupid durr
02-23-2010, 06:10 PM
No I haven't jailbroken...and it's not about the cool features you get or the advantages you get out of it. It's the fact that ur cheating apple and millions of devs. That's unethical and wrong and should not be promoted
02-23-2010, 06:29 PM
HURR DURRRRRRR I DUMb
02-23-2010, 06:41 PM
Quote:
No I haven't jailbroken...and it's not about the cool features you get or the advantages you get out of it. It's the fact that ur cheating apple and millions of devs. That's unethical and wrong and should not be promoted
You're right I'm Apple's hoe and I definitely pirate because I jailbroke. Arr.

/sarcasm
02-23-2010, 08:33 PM
Send a message via AIM to Skate Send a message via MSN to Skate Send a message via Yahoo to Skate Send a message via Skype™ to Skate
Quote:
Yes... because Jailbreak AUTOMATICALLY gives you free apps...
you haven't done any research, have you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skate
Your mom.