★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

More Zombies?! coming in March... Beware: Highly Zombielicious!

02-23-2010, 07:49 PM
#1
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 637
More Zombies?! coming in March... Beware: Highly Zombielicious!

Another Zombie Game?! OMG!!!111!

Yes, that is right! Pocket Monkey Games is proud to announced that we have done what every developer before us has done: Created a zombie game with zombies and guns and even more zombies!!



Youtube link | Pop Up




RELEASE DATE: More Zombies?! is set to premier on the AppStore on March 12!!11!



Launch Price: Only $.99!


But alas, this is no ordinary zombie game with a totally awesome Hero who is virtually unstoppable!


You are Bob, an average citizen with an average job in an average citizen, when an not-so-uncommon event takes place: Everyone you knew turned into the walking undead!

FEATURES:
• 2.5D scalable environment (Like Castle Crashers/A Quest of Knights Onrush)
• Desert Eagles, Uzis, Ak-47s, Flamethrowers and more in to wield in your quest to vanquish the undead!
• Intuitive Weapon Select system to maximize amounts of awesome
• Can you survive long enough to fight against the fierce Tank zombie?
• High Score Survival style to keep your games quick and insanely fun, leaving you craving more!
• OpenFeint with leaderboards and cheeky achievements

Screenshots:




We Are Pocket Monkey Games
Website | Twitter | Facebook

•Our Games on the AppStore•

Last edited by PocketMonkey; 03-11-2010 at 04:50 PM.
02-23-2010, 07:54 PM
#2
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: the 56th realm of existence
Posts: 5,948
yes! looks good!

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.

02-23-2010, 08:04 PM
#3
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Selinsgrove, PA
Posts: 62
Castle crashers? Zombies? Guns? Hero wearing a neck tie? Maximum amounts of awesome?

Sold...can I pre-order and gain special access before the street release?
02-23-2010, 08:12 PM
#4
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by z0|¥|b1_G-zus View Post
Castle crashers? Zombies? Guns? Hero wearing a neck tie? Maximum amounts of awesome?

Sold...can I pre-order and gain special access before the street release?
Dude, heck yeah!! Just send $170 to our PayPal and we will get you a pre-release copy straight away.

We Are Pocket Monkey Games
Website | Twitter | Facebook

•Our Games on the AppStore•
02-23-2010, 08:23 PM
#5
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 107
it looks like it could be good, but zombieworld apocalypse has you guys beat in the kickass castlecrashers+zombie game methinks.

i'll probably buy both regardless haha.
02-23-2010, 08:25 PM
#6
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by mezdup View Post
it looks like it could be good, but zombieworld apocalypse has you guys beat in the kickass castlecrashers+zombie game methinks.

i'll probably buy both regardless haha.
I'm definitely looking forward to that game. Didn't know it was out though.

We Are Pocket Monkey Games
Website | Twitter | Facebook

•Our Games on the AppStore•
02-23-2010, 09:05 PM
#7
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketMonkey View Post
I'm definitely looking forward to that game. Didn't know it was out though.
oh it's not. i shoulda mentioned "upcoming" before kickass castlecrasher+zombie game lol.
02-23-2010, 09:07 PM
#8
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by mezdup View Post
oh it's not. i shoulda mentioned "upcoming" before kickass castlecrasher+zombie game lol.
Gotcha! We are not seeking to "imitate" Castle Crasher or Zombieworld Apocalypse. The reference is for the scrollable 2.5D environment.

We Are Pocket Monkey Games
Website | Twitter | Facebook

•Our Games on the AppStore•
02-23-2010, 09:18 PM
#9
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Atlantis
Posts: 207
Looks good, you caught me at the word "zombielicious", like every human between the ages of 9 and 21

Playing: N.O.V.A., NFS:S, CoD:Z, CoI:WoL, TTR3 (so many abbreviations!)
02-23-2010, 09:28 PM
#10
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboll2009 View Post
Looks good, you caught me at the word "zombielicious", like every human between the ages of 9 and 21
Glad to hear that our tactfully tactless statement peaked your taste buds!

We Are Pocket Monkey Games
Website | Twitter | Facebook

•Our Games on the AppStore•