★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: TRAMP STAMP v1.1 released

02-23-2010, 10:12 PM
TRAMP STAMP v1.1 released

Tramp Stamp v1.1 is now in the App Store. If you have v1.0, you'll want this fix as is smooths out the animation. We've also discovered a 3gs framerate issue. The fix will be going out later this week.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Enjoy!

Funky Visions
02-23-2010, 11:05 PM
Looks cool. I like the music. Like a cross between Tetris and "The Mysterious Cities of Gold" theme!

02-23-2010, 11:12 PM
It's from Kevin MacLeod (http://www.incompetech.com). He does a bunch of royalty free music for game developers to use. I used another one of his on my game Jiggle Balls: Spikes! Good stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcalibre View Post
Looks cool. I like the music. Like a cross between Tetris and "The Mysterious Cities of Gold" theme!
02-24-2010, 10:00 AM
I got a code for this the other day. (Thanks BTW!)

Fun game! One problem I'm having is that I have to hold my iPhone at a weird angle in order to jump in the vertical direction. If I hold my phone vertically, I end up bouncing off the side of the screen. Is there a way to calibrate my accelerometer so that I can enjoy this game? I checked all of the menu options, but wasn't able to find an option to do so.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
02-24-2010, 11:02 AM
Interesting... I didn't realize the accelerometers could be off by that much. I'll look into adding a calibration. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post

Fun game! One problem I'm having is that I have to hold my iPhone at a weird angle in order to jump in the vertical direction. If I hold my phone vertically, I end up bouncing off the side of the screen. Is there a way to calibrate my accelerometer so that I can enjoy this game? I checked all of the menu options, but wasn't able to find an option to do so.
02-24-2010, 11:04 AM
can't see the picture.
03-03-2010, 02:50 PM
CzarCastic,

Calibration has been added to the OPTIONS menu. Hope this helps with your game play.

doug

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post

03-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
it would be nice if you could change the rings colour

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
03-03-2010, 03:53 PM
this is a fun little game, the highest score I've managed is 200, I have no idea how you guys get 1-2k. My arm started hurting after only 200. the ball is kind of hard to control, looking forward to see how the update with calibration changes that.
03-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Secret... tap like hell early on when the boxes are bigger. Try to get 5-10 stamps in the big boxes. Later as the boxes start overlapping, try to get as many double and triple stamps as you can (I'm not even sure quadruple is doable, but I put in an achievement just in case). Eventually the boxes are going to get small enough that your lucky to get 1 stamp inside of them, but that's way down the line. I'm still waiting for the first 2,000!

doug

Quote:
Originally Posted by caltab View Post
this is a fun little game, the highest score I've managed is 200, I have no idea how you guys get 1-2k. My arm started hurting after only 200. the ball is kind of hard to control, looking forward to see how the update with calibration changes that.