★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Secret Game!

View Poll Results: What should we call our game?
Slide, Penguin, Slide! 10 35.71%
Waddle Slide! 7 25.00%
The Amazing Penguin Race 2 7.14%
Sober, the Racing Penguin 9 32.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll
02-23-2010, 11:49 PM
Secret Game!

Hey guys! I have a group of guys who are working on a great game that we think you will love! We don't want to give anything away yet, but one thing we will tell you is that it involves penguins!!!!!! The name of the main penguin is Sober, plus we have an unlockable character that is a drunk version of Sober. We have so many great ideas we would love to share, but we can't because some people may try and take our idea as their own. I will be posting more as we continue developing this fantastic game!!!!!!! If you are interested, leave a comment below and we may be able to get back to you.

NEW: One more thing we will tell you is that it will be a never ending game like doodle jump. However, there is probably not going to be jumping in our game.
UPDATE 2: One last thing! Leave comments guessing on the basis of the game! If anyone guesses right, we will tell every detail, including the possible title of the game, and the controls and other cool stuff. Plus, the correct guesser could get a promo code for the game when it comes out! Email us at jbagapplications@gmail.com for more info.
UPDATE 3: So the poll is still going on... I asked a bunch of my friends and they all like waddle slide and sober, the racing penguin. Whatever the polls say, we will add on our friends votes and tell you the winner later. Next, we have looked at the comments and have chosen 2 or 3 possible winners. We may have to give the promo codes to all three! Also,if you want to beta test our game, we are willing to let around 10-15 people test the game before it is released. If you want to possibly become a beta tester, email us this week or pm us and we will consider you more than others. We are still in a very early part of development, we are working as fast as possible. This app will hopefully be finished before or a little bit after the ipad is released, so not much time to wait. When we have more info on beta testers, we will tell you how to become one. Stay tuned for more! If you email us for information on anything, we will try to get back to you ASAP!
#4: Ughhh! Nobodys voting! I guess the winning title is Waddle Slide! Vote if you want your name to win!!!!

Last edited by Jawsh13; 02-27-2010 at 11:38 AM. Reason: News
02-24-2010, 12:20 AM
Will it involve swimming? heh :P

02-24-2010, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFinch713x View Post
Will it involve swimming? heh :P
Yeah it might! Leave some suggestions and they may be added!
02-24-2010, 08:54 AM
Send a message via MSN to rooteboy
02-24-2010, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawsh13 View Post
Hey guys! I have a group of guys who are working on a great game that we think you will love! We don't want to give anything away yet, but one thing we will tell you is that it involves penguins!!!!!! We have so many great ideas we would love to share, but we can't because some people may try and take our idea as their own. I will be posting more as we continue developing this fantastic game!!!!!!! If you are interested, leave a comment below and we may be able to get back to you.

NEW: One more thing we will tell you is that it will be a never ending game like doodle jump. However, there is probably not going to be jumping in our game.
UPDATE 2: One last thing! Leave comments guessing on the basis of the game! If anyone guesses right, we will tell every detail, including the title of the game, and the controls and other cool stuff. Plus, the correct guesser could get a promo code for the game when it comes out!
You play a penguin and slide on some ice surface, trying to evade some kind of enemies or obstacles?

Why do I think so?
The name Slide, Penguin Slide! reminds me of an old Warcraft 3 map genre... where you have to slide/move along a path and pass enemies without being touched :P
02-24-2010, 11:32 AM
I think that Penguin Slider would be the best name.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
02-24-2010, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vingdoloras View Post
You play a penguin and slide on some ice surface, trying to evade some kind of enemies or obstacles?

Why do I think so?
The name Slide, Penguin Slide! reminds me of an old Warcraft 3 map genre... where you have to slide/move along a path and pass enemies without being touched :P
You are pretty close :P... Not quite...
02-24-2010, 03:51 PM
I'm guessing your a penguin
02-24-2010, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foozelz View Post
I'm guessing your a penguin
Noooo... Really???? LOL actually guess!
02-24-2010, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
I think that Penguin Slider would be the best name.
If you want, suggest a name you would want! We will listen to all suggestions!