★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MeYuMe
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (2)
App description: Get the full version of NeoDefender as part of the AppConvoy Action Pack!
Visit appconvoy.com to see a complete list of all the great games included in the bundle.

This is a wire frame retro style neon arcade game, defend your base against the invading forces. There is no escape you have to hold your ground against the ever increasing waves of attackers.

NeoDefender supports single touch, dual touch and continuous (with tilt control) firing modes. To win hold your nerve and spend your money on power-ups wisely.

FEATURES:
- Awesome particle effects.
- Sound effects and ambience sounds for the game
- Glowing graphic effect.
- Three methods of game control; single touch, dual touch and tilt control.

Video Demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTXBsxSbp-E
02-24-2010, 01:06 PM
looks very nice, do you have a gameplay video ?
02-24-2010, 01:08 PM

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
02-25-2010, 08:27 AM
Promo Codes

There are some promo codes up for grabs in this thread:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=46398
06-08-2010, 11:13 AM
I got this and Invaders World Tour today and I can honestly say my money was well spent! This is Asteroids on crack! Awesome graphics, a Star Wars style soundtrack. Why is this game not on every idevice? It was frozen when I first opened it but after booting my phone it has played seamlessly! Awesome game! Thanks!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
06-14-2010, 02:08 PM
We've updated it to 2.1, got some bug fixes and new backgrounds and space objects: