★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: One Man Left
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 20.8 MB
  • Version: 1.8.4
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.7 (37)
App description: ** The 2010 Game of the Year AppAdvice.com **
A 2010 Best App Ever Award Winner
A 2010 Staff Favorite TouchArcade.com
A 2010 Top App of the Year AppAddict.net
A Top 100 App of 2010 theAppEra.com

Features:
Fast, Frantic Action
Responsive Tilt Controls
Pick-Up & Play
4 Exciting Gametypes!
6 Unlockable Super-Weapons
46 Award Challenges
Retina Display Compatible
Game Center Leaderboards
Game Center Online & Offline co-op gameplay (via Viva la Turret Expansion)
Post Your Highscores on Twitter & Facebook

Would you enjoy unleashing a screaming flock of heat-seeking cluster missiles? A flash-freezing blast of glacial ice? Or transforming into a buzz saw of razor-sharp spikes? Then youre in luck. That stuff is in this game. Help yourself to a variety of unique gametypes, unlockable weapons, and diabolical award challenges. No buttons or thumbsticks to fumble around with, just tilt. Tilt for your life.

OneManLeft's comments:
Tilt to Live, Featured under "Hot New Games"

Our first release, Tilt to Live is finally out! Come see what all the excitement is about!

Goodies:

iPhone/iTouch wallpapers
02-24-2010, 04:52 PM
kewl!

02-24-2010, 04:56 PM
Just watched the video and it looks awesome!

Hope to play it soon
02-24-2010, 05:06 PM
Awesome it's out! Been waitin for this 'un.
02-24-2010, 05:17 PM
Bought this right after discovering that it's out. Well, not really. First I tried to answer to the thread before its locked, with success xD wohoo

tha game has a kind of easy-to-learn feeling to it, but after one or two minutes the screen is soooo crowded that you will have to do some very clever maneuvers to survive.

And oh damn. I started a match and tried to collect every weapon as soon as I spotted it... Well, suddenly I spotted a red dot, guess what I did xD
02-24-2010, 05:29 PM
Written a review in German Appstore :-)
02-24-2010, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vingdoloras View Post
Written a review in German Appstore :-)
Could you describe the game a bit? Seems self explanatory from the video but I'm not sure if there are any twists or anything.
02-24-2010, 05:41 PM
Got it too
02-24-2010, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da shiz wiz 19 View Post
Could you describe the game a bit? Seems self explanatory from the video but I'm not sure if there are any twists or anything.
Basically it keeps throwing red dots at you and you have to survive. To make the game a bit less impossible (:P), there are different types of weapons. You can find things like guided missiles or nukes... I haven't unlocked many of them yet, though ;-)

The dots don't just move towards you. They do different things like forming a line and moving from one side to the other one, or playing pingpong xD

The game is a must-have... Don't miss this one!
02-24-2010, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vingdoloras View Post
Basically it keeps throwing red dots at you and you have to survive. To make the game a bit less impossible (:P), there are different types of weapons. You can find things like guided missiles or nukes... I haven't unlocked many of them yet, though ;-)

The dots don't just move towards you. They do different things like forming a line and moving from one side to the other one, or playing pingpong xD

The game is a must-have... Don't miss this one!
Thanks! I'll prolly buy it within the week. It reminds me of starball...which I loved.