06-30-2010, 11:38 AM
new mode sounds cool but I don't really understand what you got to do I try to say can you guys say if its true?

here i go xD
it's a new mode where all the red dots are frozen they are moving down and if they are there they will become water. so you got to kill the frozen dots by smashing them. if there is to much water your cursor will drown or something I think.
then the wapen burnicade right it set you on fire i think it's like lighting strike thing and you can kill much more dots at one time. and the dots will stay on fire before they dissapear so they can burn other dots to am I right?

Bomb apps: Pocket God, Doodle Jump, Angry Birds, Super Quick Hook, Tilt to Live
06-30-2010, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmiex View Post
new mode sounds cool but I don't really understand what you got to do I try to say can you guys say if its true?

here i go xD
it's a new mode where all the red dots are frozen they are moving down and if they are there they will become water. so you got to kill the frozen dots by smashing them. if there is to much water your cursor will drown or something I think.
then the wapen burnicade right it set you on fire i think it's like lighting strike thing and you can kill much more dots at one time. and the dots will stay on fire before they dissapear so they can burn other dots to am I right?
Heya!

In a nutshell, Frostbite mode requires you to smash frozen enemies before they hit the bottom of the screen, space invaders style. The more that you miss, the more that you'll have to deal with as their ice cover melts and they come racing after you. You're only true weapon against the unfrozen enemies is the burnicade that allows you to setup firewalls to protect yourself .

06-30-2010, 03:49 PM
Is "Travel 2,000,000 pixels (total from all games played)" broken?
I'm playing since 28/2 and it's not out yet...
06-30-2010, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneManLeft View Post
Heya!

In a nutshell, Frostbite mode requires you to smash frozen enemies before they hit the bottom of the screen, space invaders style. The more that you miss, the more that you'll have to deal with as their ice cover melts and they come racing after you. You're only true weapon against the unfrozen enemies is the burnicade that allows you to setup firewalls to protect yourself .
Will the Burnicade kill them or just block them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piasintein View Post
Is "Travel 2,000,000 pixels (total from all games played)" broken?
I'm playing since 28/2 and it's not out yet...
Same here, I have been playing since it came out and still dont have it, yet some people day it only took them like 50 games.

All networks: sidewinder12s
Currently Obsessed with: Tilt to Live, Doodle Army, Solomon's Keep, Fruit Ninja, Space Miner, Generals.
Beta tested: Victory Day, Leave Devil Alone, Astro Dodge, 9 Innings, Gravity Runner
06-30-2010, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder12s View Post
Will the Burnicade kill them or just block them?

Same here, I have been playing since it came out and still dont have it, yet some people day it only took them like 50 games.

The burnicade will kill them.

Hmmm, that's odd. It took me about 2-3 weeks before I unlocked it, but that was some pretty intense playing I did (testing). If you ever delete the app and reinstall it and whatnot you would lose progress. 2 million is no small number. We may try to expose the progress of that award somewhere in the UI in a later update.
06-30-2010, 08:13 PM
It only took me a few days of casual playing to get that award.

•••Spoiler:  hi
06-30-2010, 09:02 PM
Quote:
The burnicade will kill them.

Hmmm, that's odd. It took me about 2-3 weeks before I unlocked it, but that was some pretty intense playing I did (testing). If you ever delete the app and reinstall it and whatnot you would lose progress. 2 million is no small number. We may try to expose the progress of that award somewhere in the UI in a later update.
That would make it much better, I am not sure if I have deleted the app or not in the past.

All networks: sidewinder12s
Currently Obsessed with: Tilt to Live, Doodle Army, Solomon's Keep, Fruit Ninja, Space Miner, Generals.
Beta tested: Victory Day, Leave Devil Alone, Astro Dodge, 9 Innings, Gravity Runner
06-30-2010, 11:22 PM
Quote:
If you ever delete the app and reinstall it and whatnot you would lose progress.
Ah, I thought Agon saved it...
07-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Agon cannot track your progress. It only saves it once the achievement has been completed.

•••Spoiler:  hi
07-06-2010, 03:09 AM
When will the update be submitted it is already july

Bomb apps: Pocket God, Doodle Jump, Angry Birds, Super Quick Hook, Tilt to Live