Fast, Frantic Action
Responsive Tilt Controls
Pick-Up & Play
4 Exciting Gametypes!
6 Unlockable Super-Weapons
46 Award Challenges
Retina Display Compatible
Game Center Leaderboards
Game Center Online & Offline co-op gameplay (via Viva la Turret Expansion)
Post Your Highscores on Twitter & Facebook

Would you enjoy unleashing a screaming flock of heat-seeking cluster missiles? A flash-freezing blast of glacial ice? Or transforming into a buzz saw of razor-sharp spikes? Then youre in luck. That stuff is in this game. Help yourself to a variety of unique gametypes, unlockable weapons, and diabolical award challenges. No buttons or thumbsticks to fumble around with, just tilt. Tilt for your life.

OneManLeft's comments:
Tilt to Live, Featured under "Hot New Games"

Our first release, Tilt to Live is finally out! Come see what all the excitement is about!

Goodies:

iPhone/iTouch wallpapers
06-30-2011, 06:15 PM
Can't believe the newest update hasn't been posted yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by What's New
Removed AGON UI, due to AGON online shutting down. Leaderboards are now exclusively only on Game Center.

For offline play, your latest highscore for each gametype is visible in the gametype select screen and your achievements are saved locally and displayed in a new layout under awards!

Thanks to our fans for their on-going support for Tilt to Live! Tell your friends, and spread the word! And please leave a review for our game!

Keep an eye out for a new One Man Left game coming later this year: Outwitters! For more info, check out http://www.onemanleft.com/category/ourgames/outwitters/

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
06-30-2011, 06:22 PM
Yeah I just got the update... Friggin GREAT!!!! awesome news about Outwitters too!! =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Integral

07-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Also, @OneManLeft, the bug I reported to you earlier in this thread seems to just have been a memory issue. I rebooted and it works fine now.

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
07-02-2011, 12:32 PM
Is there any chance of the HD version's full IAP going down to 99 cents again any time soon? I love how much more crazy the HD version is, but just a little wary of putting down 5 bucks for the app after owning the iPhone version.
08-19-2011, 02:44 PM
Hi all! Just a heads up for anyone that is interested. We're hosting an online Tilt to Live Tournament in the coming week, you can find more details about the tourney here:
http://www.onemanleft.com/2011/08/18/test-your-might/
Be quick, as spots are limited!
08-19-2011, 04:24 PM
I thought the normal mode was fun, but I had not played it for a while. With this contest, I went ahead and bought the other modes. Can you say intense! No wonder some people rave about this game! How am I supposed to leave the house now with just one more round ahead of me?...

Of course, I could go to the coffee shop, then you know, check my email on my ipod touch - oh wait, what's that? Looks like Tilt To Live is there with me.

Tilting and living... Looking forward to this contest, though I suck in comparison to most of the others playing. Getting better each game...

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II
09-04-2011, 02:14 PM
This game is AWESOME! I have had this game for quite some time now, and I can definitely say it is one of the best games on the app store.
12-18-2012, 03:49 PM
Updated to 1.8, which include... Online CO-OP on Viva La Turret! I want to play, who else?

Quote:
Lo nuevo en la versin 1.8
new:
- iPhone 5 4-inch screen support
- Viva la Turret Co-op mode can now be played over the internet via Game Center!

fixes:
- some retina graphic issues
- performance issues

Please note, this update requires iOS 6.0 or higher.

Thanks to all our fans for their on going support for Tilt to Live over the years!
12-18-2012, 04:50 PM
Awesome!
12-18-2012, 06:10 PM
Widescreen support!!! Hell yeah!