02-24-2010, 10:12 PM
Normally I really hate tilt-based games with a passion but this one is causing me to change my opinion. I think it's excellent, very polished and "tight" (if you know what I mean). I enjoy the humour that's been built into it and the ongoing "dialogue" via the achievements that can be earned as it becomes ever-more frantic. Good job!

Now.. off to buy more Red Bull, coffee with extra shots (after my bad this morning ) and try to get that top place...

andiR : Game Center || OnlyAndi : twitter
02-24-2010, 10:52 PM
The splash-screen told me to rotate my device to make the loading sign look stationary. I did that. I dropped my iPod
Luckily I have a case!

Awesome game! Super fun to try to dodge all the red dots. One of my most favorite features of this game is the sleepy mode. I hate how most games don't have that feature! I can finally play a fun game while lying down

02-24-2010, 10:57 PM
Wow this looks great. Cant wait to pick it up in a few days

OF = Heffdog116
Plus+ = Heffman21 Add me
GameCenter = JerryIsAlive
02-24-2010, 10:58 PM
Is this Better than Starball ? i am not crazy about tilt games unless they are awesome. Do I have to buy this one too ?
02-24-2010, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchennyken View Post
The splash-screen told me to rotate my device to make the loading sign look stationary. I did that. I dropped my iPod
Luckily I have a case!

Awesome game! Super fun to try to dodge all the red dots. One of my most favorite features of this game is the sleepy mode. I hate how most games don't have that feature! I can finally play a fun game while lying down
The loading screen texts are for amusement xD

Dudes, I was sleeping for 4 hours and you only write two more pages? :P

Alex from OneManLeft added me as a friend in Agon. Cool I'm somewhere in top 10, trying to increase that score now
02-24-2010, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
Is this Better than Starball ? i am not crazy about tilt games unless they are awesome. Do I have to buy this one too ?
Yes! It's amazing, get it!

Edit:
just raised one rank in global leaderboards. Soon I'll challenge the developers' scores xD ok I guess until then I will need to unlock all weapons and practice a lot!

Last edited by Vingdoloras; 02-24-2010 at 11:13 PM.
02-24-2010, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
Yes. This is an amazing game.
02-24-2010, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Yes. This is an amazing game.

Sold ..................again

I like the "sleepy mode" if it works well as I often like to play while I am lying down.

I just bought FFI and was about to pick up Zombie Cannon Carnage, but I think I will pick this one up first

Last edited by cranker; 02-24-2010 at 11:37 PM.
02-24-2010, 11:51 PM
Would somebody care to post some tips? How on earth are people getting such high scores? I tend to just get swarmed after a minute or two of playing. I think I'm missing something.
02-24-2010, 11:59 PM
Got it. Tried it. Loved it.

although sometimes i wish there were different color schemes.

yeh small request XO