Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-22-2010, 03:08 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 3.x

Woot!
Just got over 5 million last night! Finally got the achievement, but I'm still not in the top 100! 3 million used to put me at #29 in the world, now with all the new competition it's so hard!

I got a new idea for a powerup, make one that gives the arrow a machinegun that can shoot red dots.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:00 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

I dont normaly enjoy tilt games but this one is really sweet. What i would like to see improved: remove the agon-thingy from the game icon. Hate those plus/agon/whatever things on my icons! Maby balance the challange a little?Right now i experiance that it is rather easy the first couple of min and then its a drastic increase of challange just like that. More weapons! And maybe one or more at the same time. Total of five on screen imstead of three as of now? Balance the spawningpoints a little? As of now it happens pretty often that all the weapons spawn in a corner behind one billion dots witch leads to instant death when your 5 mins in to a game. Just spread them out a bit please. Maybe clean up the gfx a little? Remove those spinning things in the background so the playfield becomes easier to overlook. Fix minor soundbugs. One example is when you trigger three or more rockets in a row. Often the music disapears after that. More awards and please remove the annoying worlds highest score fake award in the beginning. It was fun the first five games. After 100 its just annoying. More/extended music. Its really moody but its a little short loop?

Hmm thats about it i think.. One more thing maybe. Make it a liiitle bit more easy to carry the shield without making it touch a dot and explode. It feels like it is a bit to big right now.

Ok, all done. =) thanks for a great game!

EDIT: make the ship a little more distinct in colour when triggering nukes. Sometimes the ship dissapears when it is chaotic and you just die becouse you simply cant see the ship.

EDIT2: flip screen option would be nice to.

Last edited by Dark_Messenger; 03-23-2010 at 06:07 PM..
Old 03-23-2010, 04:52 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

What are all the weapons? I've only managed to unlock the freeze one so far.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:55 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I've unlocked the freeze one, a shield that blows up and destroys all nearby enemies when hit, and a vortex that sucks in heapsss of enemies then blows up!
Old 03-23-2010, 05:03 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
What are all the weapons? I've only managed to unlock the freeze one so far.
After the freeze there's a green shield that's like a second life, then a vortex that temporarily sucks everything around it inside, then a spike shield which lets you pop dots temporarily, and finally a lightning pickup. The lightning pickup only lasts a couple of seconds, but the electricity jumps to adjacent dots
Old 03-23-2010, 05:35 AM

Id like to see the green shield to become accumulative. if eating several green powerups, to increase the size of the explosion, maybe enlarge your bubble making it harder to avoid the dots. it would be very fun.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:00 AM
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

Truly a Five Start game. Clean Graphics, neat game play... Cheerss
Old 03-23-2010, 07:48 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoma View Post
Id like to see the green shield to become accumulative. if eating several green powerups, to increase the size of the explosion, maybe enlarge your bubble making it harder to avoid the dots. it would be very fun.
Cool idea but there should be a maximum size for the bubble and explosion. several seconds of 100% dotkilling on a very big part of the screen would imbalance the game :/
Old 03-23-2010, 07:51 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 3.x

Reserved post for when I come up with a GOOD idea.

Last edited by Gryphon23; 03-23-2010 at 07:59 AM..
Old 03-23-2010, 07:55 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen)

@Gryphon

That would completely defeat the point of the achievement. It's supposed to be a challenge to get the achievement, and allowing a custom game mode to be played without nukes would make it that much easier.