★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Movin' Maze 3D is now free!

02-03-2009, 07:04 AM
Movin' Maze 3D is now free!

No idea why but the price of Movin' Maze 3D has gone down from $4.99 to free.

App Shopper Link

App Store Link

Description:
Play as the adventurous, ever adorable ‘Froo’, and its journey through the wonderful world of moving mazes. Puzzles change dynamically as ‘Froo’ moves about on the board. Face a plethora of obstacles and baddies as newer challenges unfurl. Scamper to the safe house while treading over disappearing floors, whirlpools, sticky flooring, lasers etc. Switch between 2D and 3D views to alter the functionality of certain elements. Over 70 playable levels and an array of collectibles await you.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!

Last edited by Palfince; 02-03-2009 at 07:06 AM.
02-03-2009, 07:09 AM
Send a message via MSN to D.Sync Send a message via Yahoo to D.Sync
Sorry to say this but I won't ever download this game even though it's free now.

Updates from Casual Gamer

Plus+ ID: dsync89 (active in all We Rule, We Farm and We City)
OpenFeint ID: dsync89

02-03-2009, 07:10 AM
thanks for the tip, downloaded.

d.sync, may i ask you why? is there something we should know about it?
02-03-2009, 07:21 AM
I'm not sure why but the graphics, especially the emoticons doesn't seems appealing to me at first sight.

02-03-2009, 09:03 AM
Based on that screenshot and looking at the size of my ipod, those control buttons look a bit small for my thumbs... is this the case? or are they big enough... Be interesting to get others opinions...

I'll find out later though, downloading anyway seeing as its free...
02-03-2009, 09:14 AM
I realized it was free from the new games page here and downloaded it. Hard as hell! Sync why won't you download it for free?
02-03-2009, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
I realized it was free from the new games page here and downloaded it. Hard as hell! Sync why won't you download it for free?
No offense but I don't like this kind of game. I would rather NOT downloading it and then ended up deleting it and wonder why did I even bother to try it at the first place when I know deeply in my heart that I would not play it.

02-03-2009, 10:01 AM
This is too hard
No wonder its free!
02-03-2009, 10:19 AM
Yeah, I actually posted this topic before I had even tried the game, I was just amazed by the fact it had gone down by $4.99. I saw this game when it first came out and thought it looked quite interesting but at the same time slightly tacking (I agree with D.Sync about the emoticon graphic looks). I have tried it and I just feel that the game is pretty hard and the loading times for me are just unbearable.

Overall I recommend that people try it while it's free, but it's definitely not an app that will stay on my iPod.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
02-03-2009, 04:24 PM
Lame, it's $1.99 now, guess I won't be trying it out.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc