★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: HOW TO PLAY
Tap same color skins, make as long as possible combos, and score as many as possible points. Keep in mind the Rabbit Hole behind the central button! Good luck!

"The fire of love burns your heart if not completely received. And the cold of separation inflames the heart even more when its real love." - Burnt fireman from the 9th district.
"Flowers are a beautiful tool to express deep and intense feelings for those who lack words to express their emotions." - 80 years old gardener from Central Park.
"Like lightening striking a solitary tree in a lonely field with fiery arrows on a stormy day, love suddenly ignites the heart of the unaware." - Thunderbolt victim.

New tender and sweet atmosphere is waiting for you in Zepi:Spring. Enjoy beautiful designs of hearts and flowers and don't forget that Zepi:Spring an make a perfect present for your beloved. The game will bring you love, peace, and eternal power of flowers. Tap/slide elements of one color to build chains and achieve world leadership. Unique achievements are up for grabs!

Features:
- Rabbit Hole;
- simple and easy-to-grasp gameplay both for adults and kids;
- gorgeous graphics;
- tender and sweet themes made especially for your beloved;
- accelerometer support: hold the device in a way which is comfortable for you;
- special power-ups for long chains (Good! Great! Excellent! Brilliantly!);
- many unique achievements;
- global Leaderboard;
- play any time, any place, it takes just 5 minutes to set a new world record.
- Facebook and Twitter integrated;

OstinGirl's comments:
The OstinGames Company has finaly released two new games. This time they attract users' attention with colorful new designs and even easier game-play, together with a bonus-element of the game, which will make it more interesting and will allow players to score more points.

So now we can play two new Zepi games: Zepi: Dark and Zepi: Spring. Each has three themes with beautiful designs, completely new sounds, renewed menu and a bonus-element. The goal of the game is still the same: to make as many points as possible, build the longest chain and win the world leadership, but those two additions are even more colorful and fun than the previous one (now called Zepi: Classic).

More about the designs. In Zepi: Dark we have three themes, Graveyard, Gothic and Metal. The first one is rather like a cartoon; the bubbles are depicted in the form of jaws, skulls and so on. In the second theme we play with some gothic stones. The third theme is Metal, and I like it the best. Instead of bubbles there are metal items such as a metal rose, spider and heart.

The second game is devoted to spring. This one also has three themes, hearts, flowers and a mixture of due and flowers. Both games deserve attention of users and really worth playing. The game play is easier and more interesting, and of course you should check those new designs.

AppStore link to Zepi: Dark - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zepi-dark/id355585009?mt=8
AppStore link to Zepi: Spring - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zepi-spring/id355571275?mt=8

OstinGames web-site - www.ostingames.com

And you can watch video review of Zepi: Dark and Zepi: Spring

Now you can take part in our promo code giveaway contest.
02-25-2010, 04:00 AM

hi

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 02-25-2010 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Appinfo, video

02-25-2010, 05:41 AM
You should buy it and play it now
02-25-2010, 06:05 AM
I actually do like how the first on in particular looks.

I will probs pick it up if somebody posts impressions...

Sokaroka
Graal HQ - http://graal-ta.weebly.com/
(Very outdated, haven't played Graal in years, but still has some decent guides etc. if you wanna update it/take over feel free to PM me)
02-25-2010, 07:06 AM
Send a message via MSN to FK1983
I don't feel very excited yet, what should I do to raise my excitement level?!

Do you need a game testing or reviewing? PM me!

Plunderland, absolutely amazing game!
02-25-2010, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FK1983 View Post
I don't feel very excited yet, what should I do to raise my excitement level?!
Maybe you should try playing it
02-25-2010, 07:33 AM
are there some promo codes available?
ps: i'm not begging, just asking
02-25-2010, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
are there some promo codes available?
ps: i'm not begging, just asking
Today or tomorrow we are going to have promocodes giveaway competition you can try to win
02-25-2010, 08:40 AM
It's not two new games - it's just Zepi with six new themes.

I own Zepi - now called Zepi: Classic
The new themes should have been updates to the old Zepi game.

For me it is sheer extortion.
So I'm absolutely not very excited

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!

Last edited by jyhjyh; 02-25-2010 at 09:08 AM.
02-25-2010, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyhjyh View Post
It's not two new games - it's just Zepi with six new themes.

I own Zepi - now called Zepi: Classic
The new themes should have been updates to the old Zepi game.

For me it is sheer extortion.
So I'm absolutely not very excited
OstinGames company decided to release these two games as separate projects because they are devoted to different themes so the user now can choose what skins he or she prefers. If you find it offensive than you shouldn't buy it.
We are not fooling our customers we are just giving them chance to choose.
Or to try out new designs and sound for those who hasn't played Zepi at all
Don't be mad