★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Option to ignore threads

02-25-2010, 06:32 PM
Option to ignore threads

This has likely been asked before, but I would like to add to it that I really think the option to ignore threads would be a great idea. Especially with those game titles that you can't stand reading that always seem to stay on the top. For me, it's the games that have the creator's name in the title and the creator's name is always something strange. Eg Reiner Knizia (what the hell kind of name is that?)

Anyways, I'd love to be able to ignore annoying threads.

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper
02-26-2010, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooVyper View Post
For me, it's the games that have the creator's name in the title and the creator's name is always something strange. Eg Reiner Knizia (what the hell kind of name is that?)
No worse than VoodooVyper

02-26-2010, 04:56 AM
Quote:
This has likely been asked before, but I would like to add to it that I really think the option to ignore threads would be a great idea. Especially with those game titles that you can't stand reading that always seem to stay on the top. For me, it's the games that have the creator's name in the title and the creator's name is always something strange. Eg Reiner Knizia (what the hell kind of name is that?)

Does it really bother you that much?

Playing: Chopper 2, Pocket God, Minigore, Battle Bears-1, Doodle Jump, Tilt to Live, SuperMega Worm
Plus+: J3553 | Feint: J3553H | Crystal: J3553 | Gameloft Live: J3553
02-26-2010, 07:10 AM
That option might have been good for this thread....
02-28-2010, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.D. CrAzY View Post
Completely unsurprising that this thread received the comments it did considering the majority of it's user-base. Many forums I belong to have an ignore option for threads that a member may never read that, in turn, push threads they might read into other pages. It seems like a completely viable feature and I'm sure many of the members would use it.

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper
02-28-2010, 03:46 AM
I would love the option to filter selected threads.

hi
02-28-2010, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
I would love the option to filter selected threads.
+1. I hate te Eliminate thread with a passion

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
03-04-2010, 03:40 AM
Quote:

But that option already exists. It's called... averting your eyes.
03-04-2010, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.D. CrAzY View Post
I agree.
03-04-2010, 07:06 AM
Yeah I kinda thought this option was already available too, it's called "just ignore it then". Perhaps we could ask local newstands to burn all the newspapers we don't buy because it's annoying seeing them there, with all their funny names.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ