★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Wayne Hawksworth
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Foddits (The Case of the Missing Eyes!)

Help the little Foddits get their eyes back. The mad Foddit snatching Professor has taken all of the Foddits eyes. All the Foddits got scared and hid in the Professors mad lab and garden, but you can help them!

Aim the professors eye poppin' cannan towards the Foddit and shoot the eyes back into the Foddits head!.

Help: G-Bosh, Schobow, Schwivvy and Schlam find their eyes!!!

30 Fun Levels
Choose with Foddit you want to help
Auto saves your levels
Easy access to load your last level
Bright and Fun Graphics
Original Music

Coming Soon
New Levels
Achievements for each Level
02-26-2010, 08:33 AM
The backdrop and the objective of game are all so bizarre! It made me curious enough to download and try it. Basically it's a cannon / catapult type of game. In this game, you shoot a pair of eyes towards a character, to put it right back in its head. It is kinda weird that the character is just there with no eyes, bleeding sockets and all. And there are hazards to avoid, like flasks with corrosives and saws.

The idea is a fun one but the game is a bit laggy and the objects in the game are very floaty and too bouncy. For example, if you happen to knock over a flask, it just keeps bouncing around. I didn't quite like the controls. Aiming the 'cannon' is difficult, it just feels congested, can't seem to place my finger on it without blocking it and then I can't see how the cannon is pointing or I'm blocking part of the force indicator.

The game is made with Game Salad, and so far I've found that games made with this to be laggy and a bit slow loading up. This game has those problems too.
03-14-2010, 05:37 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
version 1.1 is out:
What's new

NEW: 5 all new levels, including a larger game area.
Also available is the Lite version.