★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The courage of a knight is matched only by the weight of his armor. Shoot some knights with pirate pistols and cowboy style.

Be it by sea, land, or space, you must defend yourself in this touch shooter against an infinite torrent of brusque, armored gentlemen before time runs out.

Best with headphones, as these knights have a bit of an attitude and will sass you regularly.

-3 Worlds!
-Infinite Levels!
-Sometimes lasers!

"An affront to all things civil." - Sir Kenneth of Brannagh

"The worst sort of sorcery." - Lord Duke of Earl

"If I could find this game's creator, I wouldst certainly duel him. And destroy him. This be the most defamatory display of anti-Knight heresy since the last Crusade." - The Honorable Sir Flatulence
03-02-2010, 02:43 AM
Would love some feedback on this one. It's my first game on the app store; I tried to make a game that's really easy to pick up and hopefully good for a laugh or two. How's the first play experience, replay potential, price point? I've talked to some people about these things already, but as a developer it's hard to get perspective on your own game and the more outside viewpoints the better.
03-02-2010, 02:47 AM
Is there a video or a lite? NO idea what the gameplay is like from neither the screenshots nor description.
03-02-2010, 02:58 AM
That's a good point; I'm working on both right now. It's a touch-to-shoot game with a time trial.
03-02-2010, 03:20 AM
Originally Posted by knarfin View Post
That's a good point; I'm working on both right now. It's a touch-to-shoot game with a time trial.
How long did it take you to make the game? How long does it take to shoot a video of the gameplay?

Not having a dig at you by any means, quite the contrary. It almost makes me sad. For every person who asks you for a video, another 20 will just click on the next link.
03-02-2010, 03:38 AM
Looks like potentially a good game but I have to echo the comments of the others - it badly needs a better description of the game, what is the purpose? How many levels? Any special features? How is the game in terms of replay? Scoring is purely local or through a social networking platform like Plus+ or Openfeint et al.. ?
Also, there is a chance to show up to 5 screen shots, but you show only 3? This could place a limitation on how much a person's interest is piqued... Show a variety of landscapes, any weapons? Scoreboards, menus, etc.. those kinds of things.. Have a look at how games like N.O.V.A. and BIA 2 do it..

The only other point that came to mind is the screen, it seems like just over a third of the screen is given away to controls, scoring, etc... And although I'm not the biggest fan of these types of games, I would imagine that the more of the screen used for displaying the actual gameplay, the more "immersive" it would feel for the player? To be honest, as it stands, it's a little hard to see what's actually going on...

But, the main thing is that it's in the store and you're in the capable hands of the TA crowd... so, ask, listen and start working on getting this game to live up to its potential!

Good luck!