★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fieldrunners Strategies

02-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Fieldrunners Strategies

Let's hear them! Especially on Drylands...it's got me stumped...

Pictures too if you could?

now playing: Dela - Changes In Atmosphere & Cunninlynguists - A Piece of Strange
02-03-2009, 03:36 PM
I just place my towers such that it forces the runners to travel the longest distance possible through the field.
02-03-2009, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illucius View Post
I just place my towers such that it forces the runners to travel the longest distance possible through the field.
I know about mazing bro...

I'm talking about specific strategies...ignoring the obvious

now playing: Dela - Changes In Atmosphere & Cunninlynguists - A Piece of Strange
02-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woojaekeem View Post
Let's hear them! Especially on Drylands...it's got me stumped...

Pictures too if you could?
lol, for Drylands, there's 3 spawn points. Build towers down the middle from where the north spawn is. Concentrate your towers at the 2 ends of the tower line, since the 2 West spawnpoints spawn planes that stick to the bottom/top going east. Leave one opening in the middle for the two west spawn points to pass through. Maze from there. (Look below)

-------------- ----------------
xxx |
| x |
| x |
| |
| x |
| x |
xxx |
-------------- -----------------

NOTE: Quote me to see the actual picture above. Or else the regular post doesn't show all the spaces I put.
02-03-2009, 04:19 PM
http://www.criticaltheory.net/subato...e1af4c7cca8401

These forums helped me out a lot on some strategies and I've used their tips to improve my own strategies

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss