★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SilkTricky
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 124.5 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Your employer has turned against you and wants you dead. Even worse, they are holding your girlfriend hostage until you comply with their demands. Bottom line: It's kill or be killed in this interactive movie/game adventure.

The story begins at www.bankrungame.com where Evan Sharpe's life is turned on its side. He has no option but to go on the offensive in order to save the one he loves. Survival is in your hands (literally) as you fight back on the iphone, sending Sisemen bank into disarray. Trust no one and let your weapon do the talking.
03-01-2010, 07:49 AM

04-14-2010, 08:29 AM
On sale for $0.99. Buying it now (though wont play it and save it for some journey. Should be better than watching a movie )
04-16-2010, 04:06 PM
Now FREE
04-16-2010, 04:19 PM
cool, gonna have to download that now

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
04-16-2010, 04:38 PM
Nice ........

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
04-16-2010, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad In The Hole View Post
Now FREE
Good thing I didnt buy it yesterday then. Being lazy does pay off some time
04-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Is this game any good?
04-16-2010, 06:01 PM
It's free, so download and find out.

hi
04-17-2010, 03:27 PM
The game looks really cool, very nicely done cut scenes from the movie interspersed with actual gameplay. The graphics and sound effects are all well done. Plenty of quippy one-liners when the bad guys get killed. There are also in-game achievements and a movie mode and arcade mode.

There are 2 different play styles to the game...a sidescrolling component, and a 'pop out from behind cover' mode.

The sidescrolling portion is adequate...simple left and right buttons on the left and attack and reload buttons on the right. They work pretty well though if you try to spam the buttons, they don't register your touches it seems. Press attack to shoot your pistol, and you'll automatically punch enemies when they're within arm's length.

The first two levels have you getting to a bank building and once you're there, you'll have to fight from within an elevator clearing bad guys on each floor. This is where the game took a sudden nose dive for me. Touch with your right thumb on Evan and he pops out from behind cover and then you're supposed to drag a cursor around with your left thumb and tap to shoot.

Unfortunately, the left touch is horrifically unresponsive so as you try to move this cursor around, you'll quickly take too many shots and die. There is no sensitivity or calibration option in the game. It will take you around 10 seconds just to swipe and swipe and swipe to get the cursor to move from one side of the screen to the other.

Up until that point, the game was really entertaining for a movie tie in. Well done cut scenes and entertaining gameplay.

Love to hear if anyone else has a different experience with it. I'd say download now while it's free and hope for an update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.