07-31-2011, 11:53 PM
The game has just been updated!
What a great way to end the week lol.

Favorites: Dragon Island Blue, Lilt Line, Osu!Stream, Mage Gauntlet, Doodle Army 2, The Quest Gold, Junk Jack, and many others.
Game Center: astral wolf
08-01-2011, 03:31 AM
If someone had asked me yesterday what I thought Monster RPG 2 needed, I'd have struggled to come up with an answer. Somehow, it's even better now.

I'm just a sixteen bit sprite in an eight bit game.

08-01-2011, 07:43 AM
Thanks guys. By the way, check out the promo board for a chance to win a free copy .
08-06-2011, 02:55 AM
I'm at the farm trying to get into the spaceship, but Flyer keeps saying I need a looking telescope, or something like that. Where do I get it?
08-06-2011, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASB View Post
I'm at the farm trying to get into the spaceship, but Flyer keeps saying I need a looking telescope, or something like that. Where do I get it?
You trade up for it. Letter->Badge->Ring->Key->Medallion then you place the medallion into the slot in the top left room of the floating fortress and a chest will appear with the scope.
08-06-2011, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trentg View Post
You trade up for it. Letter->Badge->Ring->Key->Medallion then you place the medallion into the slot in the top left room of the floating fortress and a chest will appear with the scope.
Thanks for the help! I'm really enjoying your game.
08-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASB View Post
Thanks for the help! I'm really enjoying your game.
Thanks! I'm glad to hear it!
11-12-2012, 10:25 AM
This game is now free - would recommend downloading it!