★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kevin Bertman
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 0.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: iJuggling is the first realistic juggling simulator on the app store.

Juggle up to nine balls, with the left thumb controlling the left hand, and the right thumb controlling the right hand. Move the hand to catch the ball, release the hand to throw it.

You decided where and when to catch the ball, and when to throw it. In order to juggle all the balls you must time your catches and throws correctly.

The game contains 50 levels of juggling challenges, and also a Free Play mode where you can design your own patterns (the number of balls, how high each hand throws, where each hand throws, where each hand catches, air resistance strength).

KevinBertman's comments:
iJuggling is the first realistic juggling simulator on the app store.

Juggle up to nine balls, with the left thumb controlling the left hand, and the right thumb controlling the right hand. Move the hand to catch the ball, release the hand to throw it.

You decided where and when to catch the ball, and when to throw it. In order to juggle all the balls you must time your catches and throws correctly.

The game contains 50 levels of juggling challenges, and also a Free Play mode where you can design your own patterns (the number of balls, how high each hand throws, where each hand throws, where each hand catches, air resistance strength).

Please view the following video for a demonstration of how to play iJuggling.

Please understand that the game is like real juggling, it takes a little practise and patience to learn to juggle in iJuggling.

App Store Link
02-27-2010, 02:09 AM
Interesting concept. Anyone wanna TOFTT?

hi
02-27-2010, 04:02 AM
I have the app. It is a very good juggling sim/game. It is not easy when you first pick it up, it takes a while to get used to how to control the balls and time everything right. But I must say that when you do get the controls down it is a bunch of fun. I went to the third level and was juggling five balls. I can't juggle in real life but I can on the iphone. It is addictive, once you start youy just want to keep going and adding more in the air. If you like the idea of juggling than it is the game for you. Well worth the 99 cents.
03-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Just to let you know, a lite version of the game has now been released.

App Store Link - iJuggling, full version

App Store Link - iJuggling, lite version