★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Do you like shooting and broken glass sound ? Blast bottles, play mini-games, and compete all over the World !

Check homepage vklimov.com for in-game video

Bottle Hunt is about shooting as many bottles as you can in the least amount of time. Only if you can do both will you become a real Bottle Hunt Master! In campaign every round is harder, than the last. On the last levels you can crush around 200 bottles!!

When you complete campaign levels, Mini-Games will open. Every Mini-Game has its own rules. So you will find one you like the most. Bottle Hunt is a highly competitive game it has Player Statistics, Local Highscores, World Highscores and OpenFeint (with achievements)!

If you like fun games Bottle Hunt is for you!

RULES
Game rules are fairly simple. You have to shoot the most bottles in the least time. In some cases, youll get bonuses that will increase your score. The crosshair moves constantly. You must have good reaction time to shoot when the crosshair passes over the bottle.

FEATURES
Photo-realistic locations and bottles
Alternative cartoon shading theme
Realistic sound of broken glass
Eight unique arenas in campaign mode
Six mini-games
OpenFeint 2.4.3 ready
Personal and World score boards
Player statistics

mattll's comments:
Another game from the makers of Alien Glyphs and Secret of the Lost Pyramide

02-27-2010, 07:51 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Ler Send a message via AIM to Ler Send a message via Skype™ to Ler
Hi to all! Here is our third game in appstore!

As a rule You can see all info about game, with video, screens and wallpapers on the www.vklimov.com

Last edited by Ler; 02-27-2010 at 08:21 AM.

02-27-2010, 09:43 AM
Game Impressions

It is a fun tap shooter in a very polished western motif (even the game's Main Menu looks like some old west sheriff's office desk) with the biggest unique gimmick being that you don't have direct control over the crosshairs (you can direct them somewhat if you want to drag it to some part of the screen but it is always moving), just when you shoot your very limited number of bullets (while not completely sure, I think if you manage to get 5 or 10 hits in a row you'll actually earn a few bullets back, Ler can clarify this). Beyond simply tracking how many bottles you hit, your score is also largely based on HOW you shoot them with bonuses given for shots in a row, neck hits, speed shots, and other clever ways to make "style points" as it were.

The game has 9 stages with only 1 unlocked initially. The player must shoot a minimum percentage of the bottles on the level to unlock the next one. Every couple of stages you unlock also unlocks a fun mini game (like Toss 'n' Shoot, Quick Tap, Shotgun, and some three others).

The game has Open Feint which it uses to track your best scores in each stage and mini-game as well as giving you some 35 achievements to unlock. What I really appreciate is that even with the OF support, the game does a great job of tracking all of your local stage and mini-game scores right there in game without necessitating you open OF just to see your local scores.

Good fun 5/5!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
02-27-2010, 11:13 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Ler Send a message via AIM to Ler Send a message via Skype™ to Ler
Several hours after game is released and we can see a lot of new highscores)). People from all over the world... WOW - Pakistan - is leading now )
Highscores you can check here http://vklimov.com/games/bhunt.html - or buy the game ))
02-27-2010, 11:18 AM
...i'm confused, so is your goal simply to try to keep hitting random bottles as the crosshairs move or are you given a target bottle you need to destroy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
02-27-2010, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
...i'm confused, so is your goal simply to try to keep hitting random bottles as the crosshairs move or are you given a target bottle you need to destroy?
Shot as many bottles as u can, randomly.... the bottle which is shown in the left down corner - just a large picture of the bottle which is under your crosshair...

GL )
02-27-2010, 01:37 PM
Any other impressions of this game ?
02-27-2010, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
Any other impressions of this game ?
yea. i was lucky enough to test the game before its release and i must say that is it very good. this might seem biased, but really, im telling the truth.

the game is super addicting with leaderboards and such. 9 campaign levels should keep you interested and there are 6 minigames that are all very unique and fun. it is only a buck so go for it!
02-27-2010, 01:51 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
Quote:
Originally Posted by starmonkey101 View Post
yea. i was lucky enough to test the game before its release and i must say that is it very good. this might seem biased, but really, im telling the truth.

the game is super addicting with leaderboards and such. 9 campaign levels should keep you interested and there are 6 minigames that are all very unique and fun. it is only a buck so go for it!
i tested this too and i also own this game now
It is just addicting and very fun.
The minigames are about taping all bottles as fast as possible or shooting with different weapons

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
02-27-2010, 01:57 PM
So there are no specific goals in this game? Just shoot all the bottles you can ?

Also, is the control good ? I am not a huge fan of tilt controls unless it's really well done.

Last edited by cranker; 02-27-2010 at 02:12 PM.